Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, The Flash ended like a wet fart this season. Cisco is a cunt. I'll watch Crisis next season but then I'm done with all of these shows.

Too much filler and shitty writing. The DC CW heydays are oveeeerrrrrrr.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Swamp Thing pilot was pretty neat. Some great body horror shit that I wasn't expecting. Still has that campy feeling from the movies. Will definitely give it 2 more episodes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And Swampy was just cancelled. Bummer.

Comment

• The fuck?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• kind of a bummer.

Comment

• womp womp
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• man, I am bummmmmmed that Swamp Thing was cancelled. Second episode was great. the effects on Swampy are awesome. PLUS WILL PATTONNNNNNNNN

Comment

• Decided to check out the first episode of Krypton. Dug it much more than I thought I would.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Decided to check out the first episode of Krypton. Dug it much more than I thought I would.
                    How CW-ish is it? Because I just can't with that shit anymore.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• it felt more BSG than CW but I'm only like 2 episodes in.

Comment

• 3 episodes down in Krypton and I'm really digging this. It hits that cheesy sci-fi note for me.

Finished 3 episodes of Doom Patrol as well. Fuchland or whatever was great. Crazy Jane is fucking awesome.

Comment

• I'll give it a couple of eps then. I'm NOT getting Tom Welling'd again.

Comment

• Def not shitty like that terrible bullshit.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1XPG2xEEOmo" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• every week that passes with a new episode of Swamp Thing makes me more and more bummed that this series was cancelled. IT's so goddamn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X