Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking lulz to the White Zombie action scene in The Flash this week...

Looooved Sherloque's wives.....
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• After seeing the Doom Patrol pilot, I'm totally going to end up having to fucking order DC Universe.

I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Especially after Titans was so fucking bad.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I am pumped for Doom Patrol.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was pumped to get on board with Doom PAtrol this weekend but DC can't do anything fucking right.

No Xbox/PS app? Can't get the app on Gen 3 apple tvs? wtf?

I'm not about to go buy a fucking fire stick, chromecast, or a new apple tv just to watch some old eps of BTAS and shit. And I don't want to have to stream the shows via my computer hooked up to my tv. IT's fucking 2019. GET THE GODDAMN APPS ON THE 2 CONSOLES THAT A TON OF PEOPLE USE TO WATCH TV IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

rant over. I'm just sad, I REALLY wanted to pony up for the annual pass too.

Comment

• Arrow is ending next season with a super short season. I gave up last season as it felt like it was just treading water, but here's hoping they go all out with Inifinte Crisis.

Last night's Flash episode was pretty fun. King Shark vs. Gorilla Grodd was greattttt.

Comment

• I gave up on Gotham like a season or two ago (sometime during the Owl storyline) but the new look at what the Joker looks like sure is something.

Comment

• Explain that to me in detail.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Decided to check out DC Universe for the month. So far it's worth it for this terrible Aquaman pilot episode from 2006.

This pilot episode has EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in it. It is so BAD but so ENTERTAINING. I liked this nonsense more than the goddamn movie. It's so goddamn cheesy.

Also, Doom Patrol is fucking great (at least the first episode) and I'm psyched to keep going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Decided to check out DC Universe for the month. So far it's worth it for this terrible Aquaman pilot episode from 2006.

This pilot episode has EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in it. It is so BAD but so ENTERTAINING. I liked this nonsense more than the goddamn movie. It's so goddamn cheesy.

Also, Doom Patrol is fucking great (at least the first episode) and I'm psyched to keep going.
                      Is that the one with Thad from Blue Mountain State?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nope.

Dude that plays A.C. (lulz) is Justin Hartley from This Is Us.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mhtqTUZKzfM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• dude yes.

Comment

• The Flash is about thiiiissss close to being done with for me. This season is really testing my patience. I wish they would just kill Iris at this point or hire writers that fix her shit quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                nope.

Dude that plays A.C. (lulz) is Justin Hartley from This Is Us.
                                Ahhhhhh, that one. He's dreamy.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X