Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Excess is hoooooooot. Gotdamn. Barry's new suit looks awesome EXCEPT FOR HIS STUPID HEAD. That shit looks totally off. That plane stunt was dope. Pumped for this season of Flash.

Should have watched Black Sails. XS is crazy nude across that entire show.

The new Barry costume looks like it's trying to evoke that Sekowsky 60s style with the block head.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Amell tweeted a picture from the big crossover this year and, oh man, it is nostalgic fan service that I am on board with.

Comment

• Routh will eventually play Superman again if Shipp is reprising the '90 version.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Chris Klein showing up in The Flash is great. Not sure how much of a badass I'll buy him as, but lulz.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Chris Klein showing up in The Flash is great. Not sure how much of a badass I'll buy him as, but lulz.

He's playing one of my favorite Flash villains. Honestly, the level of villain they should have built a season around fighting.

Basically, Cicada was a guy that hated everything and may have caused his wife's death. Lightning strikes, visions of other worlds and then later he creates a master plan.

Cicada starts a cult to kill everyone saved by the Flash and thus siphons their life/Speed Force/whatever away to extend his life.

Basically, he's the leader of a Flash Death Cult.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The Elseworlds crossover stuff has been a bunch of fun so far this year. HOWEVER, Batwoman is fucking TERRIBLE. That lady can't act and she comes off like a shitty cosplayer. It may be due to the writing as the Arrow episode felt like a backdoor pilot for Batwoman, but fuck that actress is bad. She sucked in The Meg too.

Still love everything with Barry and Ollie switching bodies or whatever. Seeing Barry act gruff and kick ass is great.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The third part to the Elseworlds stuff left me a bit cold but I do dig Tyler's Superman. I just wish that Jeremy was given more to do overall.

Psyched for next years Crisis on Infinite Earth stuff.

Comment

• I enjoyed the Elseworlds crossover, shame Legends and Black Lightning weren't part of it. Catching up on Young Justice and Teen Titans Go (shut up, I find it funny). Thinking of giving the Titans show a shot. My expectations are super low.
                    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Teen Titans Go is a decent cartoon man. Nothing wrong with enjoying it

Now the live action Titans show is a different beast...hahaa

Comment

• Yeah, that trailer did Titans no favors and turned me off, but have seen random vague positive comments about it and Young Justice episodes have me hyped to watch more DC shit. I should probably just go watch BTAS or Justice League episodes again. Just realized I have to watch the last season of Star Wars Rebels still, hmmmmm.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• why would Argus build a 25 million dollar car based on emoticons?

Comment

why would Argus build a 25 million dollar car based on emoticons?
                            To be fair, they named dropped Waynetech made the parts, so maybe some 19 year old future villain is in charge of this department at Waynetech (finally watched this episode last night).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                              To be fair, they named dropped Waynetech made the parts, so maybe some 19 year old future villain is in charge of this department at Waynetech (finally watched this episode last night).
                              Ah, I must have missed that part. Still though, it was overtly silly and not needed.

Comment

• oh snap to Grace last night. Terrible kid actor is a terrible kid actor but I like where they're going with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X