Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crisis on Earth-X was rad. I'm really happy with the ending. It's about time they put an end to the will they/won't they.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      I'm catching up with the DC shows now that the new seasons are on Netflix. I am DEFINITELY on board with the choice of big bad for Arrow this year, even though the team shakeup is kinda dumb.
      Heh. I like the big bad this past season, too. You're in for a surprise.

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Crisis on Earth-X was rad. I'm really happy with the ending. It's about time they put an end to the will they/won't they.
      Yeah, it was a cool crossover. Looking forward to the Batwoman one this upcoming season.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Pumped for Batwoman to show up
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost caught up on Preacher. This season has been fucking great so far. The stuff with Cas and his new friend is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Holy shit, Arrow! Whaaat are they going to do next?!

Comment

• The Flashtime episode of The Flash was fantastic. I'm surprised it took them this long to use a gimmick like that.

Comment

• I loved that episode.

Finished this season of Preacher. Wow. This was the first season where I loved every episode. Great fucking last shot too. Loved it.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kBBvIyGqQYI" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Too bad it's on DC Universe.

Comment

• I finally finished Legends season three yesterday. I never would have thought this is the show that would end up being the most fun. That finale was ridiculous.

Comment

• Ruby Rose as Batgirl for this year's crossover event:

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          I finally finished Legends season three yesterday. I never would have thought this is the show that would end up being the most fun. That finale was ridiculous.
                          Yeah, it's the funnest of the DC shows. Loved it.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Ruby Rose as Batgirl for this year's crossover event:
                          I'm cool with it, I think, need a better look. Closer to the comic than I thought it would be, especially for the tv shows.
                          Last edited by Fil; 10-09-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

• Excess is hoooooooot. Gotdamn. Barry's new suit looks awesome EXCEPT FOR HIS STUPID HEAD. That shit looks totally off. That plane stunt was dope. Pumped for this season of Flash.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              Excess is hoooooooot. Gotdamn. Barry's new suit looks awesome EXCEPT FOR HIS STUPID HEAD. That shit looks totally off. That plane stunt was dope. Pumped for this season of Flash.
                              This reminds me to catch up on the Flash, Black Lightning and Mayans tonight. Also, if you're talking about who I think you're talking about, her name is probably XS. Interested to see her.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X