Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    That opening scene from this week's Flash was fucking great. They finally made The Thinker somewhat of a badass.

https://youtu.be/OmCFBwJnKss
    Yeah, this scene was cool. All 5 DC/CW shows have had some strong moments this season.

Legends did a fight scene to the song Return of the Mack. Maybe not as badass as the Thinker scene but this shit was fun, and nicely setup/teased earlier in the episode.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XCwvCaEcIzs" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• decent finale of The Flash.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Preacher started up again. I'm still fully on board. Jody, TC and Grandma are great so far. The stuff in Purgatory was awesome.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Preacher continues to be fucking great.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d5dIwGAYcWk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

"FUCK BATMAN"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

that looks like a fucking fan film.

Comment

• why is no one joining me to make fun of that ridiculousness?

Comment

• I would, but I don't watch capeshit tv.

But man, Robin serving up a nice "Fuck you DAAAAD!" as he steps on a thug's neck is the height of hilarity.

I'm guessing they don't have the built-in excuse of it being the Jason Todd version to push back at the ridiculousness of it.

It all looks like spray paint leaking out of an asshole to me, so I'm not upset about the misrepresentation of characters here as much as others.
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-19-2018, 03:00 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    It all looks like spray paint leaking out of an asshole to me.

Yup, that about sums it up for me too.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Well! When this show was first announced, I was afraid we wouldn't get any grimdark and emo moping teens determined to suck all the fun and bright colors from the source material! I'll be sure to miss it completely and totally not give a shit!

"Fuck Batman!" Oooh, edgy! Seriously, this looks like ass. I'ma be over here, watching Thor: Ragnarok and embracing the awesome Kirbyness on display.

Comment

• Yeah I thought Titans/Teen Titans were supposed to be fun? Or is fun only allowed in animation?

Fuck Batman? Fuck this show.
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• All of you guys are spot on.... but for real, fuck Batman.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Nah, not "fuck Batman." It should be "fuck grimdarking everything DC does."

Comment

• Preacher continues to be great this season. The stuff with Cass and the girl he met off "Bite Me" was great.

"DO YOU WANT ME TO RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT?!"

Comment

• I'm catching up with the DC shows now that the new seasons are on Netflix. I am DEFINITELY on board with the choice of big bad for Arrow this year, even though the team shakeup is kinda dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X