Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still playing catch up on Arrow. Have 2 episodes left. Just watched the one where
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Ivan Drago finally showed up and it was shown that Daddy McCanary is revealed to be Prometheus.
    That must be some crazy whiskey he's drinking.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Still playing catch up on Arrow. Have 2 episodes left. Just watched the one where
      Ivan Drago finally showed up and it was shown that Daddy McCanary is revealed to be Prometheus.
      That must be some crazy whiskey he's drinking.
      Yup, now we know what Reverse Flash was doing a few episodes back in that frame or 2 he showed up in a few episodes back, spiked his booze.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• wait, WHAT?! Are you joking, or did RF actually show up in Arrow?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm joking.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• ahahaha. I was like "LESLEY, DO YOU REMEMBER RF SHOWING UP?! HOW DID WE MISS THAT?!"

Comment

• You'll get a Prometheus info dump soon if you have 2 episodes left, and maybe a surprise or two, unless you read my spoilers.

Comment

• Well thanks to google notes I was spoiled on
                Laurel coming back or something?
                but that was just in the title and I haven't read anything else. Hopefully finish up the last two episodes this week.

Comment

• Yeah, that's one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
                    Just going to spoiler tag my thoughts on last night's Arrow

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                    If you're bringing Black Canary back, and I hope you do, don't fuck it up and waste her. A good story on why and how she's back would be nice too. Assuming that last shot of Dinah Laurel Lance wasn't just some hallucination or something.
                    finally finished all of the current episodes and I agree. Also, holy hell do I hope they murder
                    that stupid girl who can't seem to get over Ollie's murders in the first season. She's the fucking WORST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      finally finished all of the current episodes and I agree. Also, holy hell do I hope they murder
                      that stupid girl who can't seem to get over Ollie's murders in the first season. She's the fucking WORST.
                        Spoiler: SPOILER 
                      I have a feeling they will try to redeem her, but she still may die.

I started watching Teen Titans GO a month or 2 ago, on the third season now. I think this show can be fucking hilarious at times. Apparently a lot of "DC fans" hate the show, but I like it. The song in one of the episodes I watched last night is stuck in my head now. Storywise, it's Cyborg's favorite song, apparently he draws his power and inspiration from it and he plays it way too much to the annoyance of the other Titans. It was one of the best episodes yet. I don't think it's an actual song from the 80s, I don't remember ever hearing it before, but I may be wrong.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z__Fzxjbcow" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• goddammit, that's gonna be in my head now. fucker.

Comment

• Haha, yeah they are 10 minute episodes, that song played through at least 90% of it. Catchy fucking song though.

Comment

• also, in regards to your spoiler to my spoiler: I hope not. She's the worst and just kills all good will whenever she shows up.

Comment

• Teen Titans Go has moments of greatness but when it gets bad HOLY SHIT is it bad.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So glad we get new episodes this week. The Kevin Smith directed Supergirl was good, so was the new Flash episode. They laid out what's to come in The Flash and it's pretty interesting. Legends had what was perhaps their best episode yet, probably my favorite episode of this week's DC tv shows for sure, unless tonight's Arrow is awesome. The Legends meet film student George Lucas. It was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X