Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wrapped up a tad too fast but I really liked this crossover. So glad Cisco is back to normal,loved the Superman comment from Routh,Felicity's time travel sickness was pretty funny, and Diggle continues to be a great straight man.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This week's Gotham was ridiculous. I wish we'd get more Zzazz, I love that dude.

So Selina's
        Spoiler: spoilers 
      ma is in the picture now?
      ok. Also lulz to their plan of Bruce being able to hold that slack line tight enough for Selina to do what she did. That was ridiculous. Curious to see where this Riddler/Penguin thing goes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Enjoyed the DC crossover. All 4 shows are going really well right now. Hopefully it continues.
        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I honestly just want this crossover shit all the time. Arrow + Flash + Supergirl is one of the most fun things to watch in this universe. Having someone like Ollie playing against Kara is what made me really dig her.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Forgot about Vixen season 2. All of season 2 is up.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I was so fucking confused. I thought they recast Hawkgirl for like half the episode. Since I'm not watching Legends S2 I forgot she showed up in like 1 Arrow episode or whatever.

Comment

• Heh, yeah, it's not Hawkgirl, but they did actually recast Vixen for Legends. Actress who played her on Arrow and does the voice on the animated series had a film to shoot so Vixen on Legends is a different actress. She's also actually playing Mari's grandmother, who was part of the JSA. She hitched a ride with the Legends when they met the JSA in the 1940's for something I won't spoil if you decide to watch season 2.

Comment

• awesome. You have the best knowledge with these shows man haha.

Quick question: Is Fahey just a guest star on one episode of Legends or do you think he'll be a re-occuring character?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      awesome. You have the best knowledge with these shows man haha.

Quick question: Is Fahey just a guest star on one episode of Legends or do you think he'll be a re-occuring character?
                      Not sure if he'll show up again, but if they go visit Jonah Hex again, it's possible. He plays Quentin Turnbull who's a Jonah Hex villain.

Comment

• Now that I think about it, it would be kind of cool if the Legion of Doom (well, Zoom really) plucked him out of time to join them.

Comment

• HR is hilarious, yet I don't trust him even more after last night's episode. He's going to be Abra Kadabra or some other villain.

Comment

• totally bummed about how short of a cameo the Trickster had.

So who do we think Savitor is?

Comment

• Not sure, Savitar might just be like he claims, the God of Speed. Or Someone else from Draco's dig to find the stone. I don't have a good theory yet.

It's a possessed Snart, it's how he gets revived!

Comment

• Just going to spoiler tag my thoughts on last night's Arrow

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                                If you're bringing Black Canary back, and I hope you do, don't fuck it up and waste her. A good story on why and how she's back would be nice too. Assuming that last shot of Dinah Laurel Lance wasn't just some hallucination or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X