Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's wrong, brother, I don't want to be right.

Maaaan, TheFlash was CRAZY this week. The effects during that thing at the end were really good. I need to think about it some more. There are a lot of interesting ways it could go now.

Comment

• So we gave up on Supergirl after 4 episodes because it just wasn't doing anything for us. And now it looks like it may end up on the CW but with a way smaller budget.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Supergirl never seemed really effects-heavy to begin with, other than the flying. Maybe [SPOILER] won't transform as often. That's not a big deal.

I'm kind of nervous that tonight's episode of The Flash, which should be a pretty important one, is being directed by Kevin Smith.

Comment

• Small budget may equal small name actor talent. Would they be able to keep Ally McBitch?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So thankfully The Flash wasn't terrible last night but it was a bit of a filler episode in my opinion. Glad they didn't have much action as Smith is much better with dialogue. Seeing Jay was funny and I'm glad it was just a quick cameo.

The dude playing Girder is still terrible. His stupid "zombie" walk was awful. Next week's episode looks like it's gonna be pretty sweet.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really liked it. I feel like it was a big emotional step for Barry (and Iris) and laid some good groundwork going into the end of the season. This is a theory but I'll spoiler it just in case-

Spoiler: Wally 
              I assume the stinger at the end of the finale will be Wally finding his speed?

I was really worried Silent Bob was going to fuck it up but I thought he did a good job.

Comment

• The Iris shit is so fucking tired and should have been handled first season. She's the goddamn worst.

Comment

• I feel like it's drawn out purely because it's a CW show.

Comment

• oh for sure. They did the same shit on Arrow too.

I cannot get past Barry's Dad's fake teeth though.

Comment

• those motherfuckers are HUGE

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        I really liked it. I feel like it was a big emotional step for Barry (and Iris) and laid some good groundwork going into the end of the season. This is a theory but I'll spoiler it just in case-

Spoiler: Wally 
                        I assume the stinger at the end of the finale will be Wally finding his speed?

I was really worried Silent Bob was going to fuck it up but I thought he did a good job.
                        I'm with you, I liked this episode.

Iris telling Cisco to be behind her, was great.

About your theory...

Spoiler: Spoiler 
                        I can see that happening. I'm thinking maybe Barry will have to be around and touch him or something to activate the Speed Force for Wally the first time. Seemed like Barry might have passed or activated some of the speed force to/in Jessie when he touched her. Maybe something similar might have to happen first for Wally.

I did not recognize one villain in the end during Zoom's speech.

Is it just me or with Henry saying he's sticking around means he's now going to be revealed to be evil/not earth 1 henry, or die, right?
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I think you're right, Fil.

Spoiler: man in the mask 
                          there's been enough unaccounted-for time for Zoom to install E2 Henry as E1 Henry. He's had enough time to figure that, at some point, Barry would seek his father for guidance or support. And there's obviously a big reason Zoom doesn't want the Masked Man released or unmasked. I'm trying to remember, when he was on E2 did Barry say it was his dad who taught him morse code?

From a simply meta standpoint, it had to be Henry in the mask because who else would it be? It has to lead to a big reveal so it can't be some rando. Who's left that we haven't seen? Maybe Eddie? And he's already served his purpose. Eobard, I guess, could be interesting.

Comment

• if it's him I'll be so happy

Comment

• playing catch up on Gotham. It's odd that I now enjoy this show much more than Arrow but it is what it is. The course-correction they did this season was pretty awesome but it still needs to be cut down in regards to the number of episodes per season. A bit too much filler in like every other episode but the stuff with the Penguin, Riddler and Hugo is pretty awesome.

Comment

•   Spoiler: gotham spoilers if anyone else gives a shit 
                                I just watched a newly released crazy ass with a new suit Mr. Freeze freeze a chick who had a crocodile arm and then he took his gun and basically smashed her into a million pieces with it.

Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X