Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peacemaker, The Flash, Arrow, Gotham, Preacher and DC Comics' TV Multiverse SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 INFINITY 2 BEYOND
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      The name of the episode that the Flash shows up on in Supergirl is called "Worlds Finest"
      Going back even farther, there was a series of Batman/Superman team ups from the 70's/early 80's by that title.
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
        How long until Kara and Barry Allen die in a "Crisis" event?

Now that I think about it, if they ever crossed over into the film universe, it would probably be to kill them off, unfortunately. I guess if they were going to be cancelled anyway by that point it would be a good way to go.
        I kind of can't believe they haven't hinted around about that being their ultimate goal the way Marvel has about the Infinity War movies. Do they think it's too monumental a task to bring Crisis on Infinite Earths to the screen?

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
          I kind of can't believe they haven't hinted around about that being their ultimate goal the way Marvel has about the Infinity War movies. Do they think it's too monumental a task to bring Crisis on Infinite Earths to the screen?
          They probably want to get Justice League out first before they even start hinting at that, I suspect.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Arrow sure was good this week. I agree it was neat to see all of those returning characters. And Cadmus! DC TV is doing a good job of world-building.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Supergirl Spoilers 
              Surprised they killed Astra this early.

SO MANY EASTER EGGS in this Earth 2 episode of The Flash. We even sort of got the Supergirl crossover too. I want an Earth 2 series now.

All the shots on the way to Earth 2, just in case you missed it.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Oh shit, I didn't even see Jonah! Awesome.

I liked his speed dial having the JL on it for the most part. Great episode. Jay using his helmet was awsome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• More hints at who's might be in the grave this week on Arrow.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                  I wonder how long until the League of Assassins is reformed. Or WB has plans for them in the movies and Arrow can't use them anymore.

Comment

• More Snart greatness this week. He really is the best part of the show. The hot, crazy wife from Mr. Robot is on Legends of Tomorrow as Valentina Vostok. I hope she's around for a while. I wonder if we'll see Doom Patrol or Checkmate during their time travels.

Comment

SO MANY EASTER EGGS in this Earth 2 episode of The Flash. We even sort of got the Supergirl crossover too. I want an Earth 2 series now.

All the shots on the way to Earth 2, just in case you missed it.
                      I loved that they used a shot of the '90s Flash in there. Crazy. Which Green Arrow is that supposed to be? It wasn't Amell. I look forward to more Earth 2 stuff. I'm glad to see that Cisco might be able to do more with his powers than just see the future.

I thought Arrow was crazy good, too. If the name on that headstone is who they say it will be at the end of the episode, well, Dahrk is more fucked up and evil than we all thought. Yikes.

Comment

More hints at who's might be in the grave this week on Arrow.

Spoiler: Spoilers 
                        I wonder how long until the League of Assassins is reformed. Or WB has plans for them in the movies and Arrow can't use them anymore.
                        yeah, that's kind of weak. Merlyn is a bitch.

Comment

• I read a theory about Zoom's identity on Twitter the other night and want Fil's thoughts since he's the DC guy-

Spoiler: all I wanna do is-a zoom zoom 
                          Zoom is Earth-1 Jay Garrick. The thinking is that on previous timeline in the comics Zoom's alter ego was Hunter Zolomon, which was the name Jay said of his E1 doppelgänger on the show.

I think it makes further sense because Jay said this week that he was addicted to more speed and that's why he had a problem with Velocity 6. It follows that E1 Jay (or Hunter) might have the same issue. The only problem is- how did Hunter get to E2 in the first place? Maybe when the Star Labs explosion happened and kicked all this off?

Comment

More Snart greatness this week. He really is the best part of the show. The hot, crazy wife from Mr. Robot is on Legends of Tomorrow as Valentina Vostok. I hope she's around for a while. I wonder if we'll see Doom Patrol or Checkmate during their time travels.
                            Snart and Atom are the fucking greatest. The stuff with Canary/Hawkgirl was retarded. Like really Sara? You didn't think that hitting her with a staff over and over would release Teen Wolf? getthefuckouttahere

I want a whole show of Snart and Atom.

Comment

• Atom? His fucking suit breaks every time he tries to do anything.

Comment

• The Flash was great this week. Earth-2 Barry is totally Milo from Atlantis.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                                so is the real Jay from Earth 1 the one in the iron mask

Really digging Frost. But man sometimes the budget shows it's ugly face.

"How are we going to get up there?!"
                                "Like this" *ice cgi happens for 2 seconds then cut to inside
                                "Man, that climb was crazy!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X