Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob, Ari, I too enjoy the She-Hulk.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sarah decided she wanted to try She-Hulk. We both fucking HATED the first episode, but the next couple are totally fine. They're actually funny, not Marvel "quips are hilarious!" sense of humor funny. All the Megan Thee Stallion shit was hilarious. Sarah said her new favorite Marvel character is Madisynn, which I can't disagree with. Made me want to watch Sopranos again. We'll watch more.

Comment

• Madisynn is fucking GREAT. WONGERS!

Also, goddamn that guy that dipped out after banging She-Hulk and saw Jennifer was dumb as fuck. LIKE BRO, SHE WOULD STILL HULK OUT FOR YOU.

Billy fucking Walsh showing up as Donny Blaze was amazing.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I really hope Werewolf by Night is good. this trailer is aces.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm so confused about the timeline after Inifinity War. Totally forget that Fury has been off world for years. Phase 4/5 is confusing.

Comment

• Oh man yes. I looked at him and was like....Billy Walsh?! Sarah's never seen Entourage, and i may make her suffer it with me. Apparently he's married to the show runner? And the whole Tatiana isn't hot is so fucking stupid and unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                And the whole Tatiana isn't hot is so fucking stupid and unbelievable.
                Yeah it's the "put glasses on a lady and overalls and she's hideous" thing but with her it's frizzy hair and an oversized pant suit.

But goddamn, I'd let her smash me around all day erry day.

Comment

• Seriously. Just another Orphan Black persona to fuck me up with lol

Comment

• Sarah even asked me 'you wouldn't think she was ugly would you?" I said Sarah...a hot lawyer with low self esteem? I dated a few of those and they ALWAYS broke my fucking back in two. I'm super swiping baby.

Comment

• So, I was watching She Hulk again and talking to a friend that works at Absolutely Productions and he brought up Donny Blaze's hype man, said the guy's name was Leon.

I was like Do You Know him? He's like yeah, we get him out of central casting all the time, so I said why.

The guy is 104, but sharp as a tack. So, when a production really needs an old guy, they use him. He lies about his age for some shows, so there's a real chance Marvel didn't know he was 104.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This guy; https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0482799/..._=nm_ov_bio_sm
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Fucking good for that guy man. He was pretty great.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Oh man yes. I looked at him and was like....Billy Walsh?! Sarah's never seen Entourage, and i may make her suffer it with me.
                            I tried going back. Oooof. It's rough. Glad I went through it, but man that show did not age well lol.

Comment

• Oh I told Sarah it will be 100% horrible dog shit that is SUPER fucking problematic, but probably an incredible time capsule.

Comment

• It totally is a great time capsule. And Ari is still one of the best sleaze bag characters ever put on film. Fucking Lloyd and him were so goddamn ridiculous. But for reals, Billy Walsh is still the fucking best. I also still yell VICTORY! like Drama in his stupid Viking Quest character and I'm sure no one knows that I'm referencing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X