No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moon Knight. Pretty pumped for this one.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Love that his costume makes him look like a mummy with a cloak. Whoever came up with that design deserves all the monies, lots of beers, and the hand of a maiden fair of purest virtue.

Comment

• Dunno shit about Moon Knight and haven't been keeping up with Marvel at all, but I will check in for Oscar Isaac.

Comment

• Yeah, Oscar is the reason I'm interested. The fight scenes are supposed to be pretty badass as well.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Moon Knight looks cool to me and Oscar pretty much can't be in anything bad as far as I know. Pretty sure it's like a rule or something.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• new Moon Knight trailer is dope.

Comment

• Looks fun.

Comment

• Yep. This and Moon makes me keep Disney.

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• first episode of Moon Knight was pretty good! Dig Oscar Issacs and his Steven persona. Ethan Hawke looks fucking weird and I have no idea what his deal is, but he's suitably creepy.

Comment

• Ep 2 of Moon Knight was really good. Digging the stuff between Marc and Steven and that fight scene in the street was pretty fun. Steven's "suit" is much better lol.

Comment

• I can't tell if I actually like Moon Knight or if I just really like Oscar Issacs.

Comment

• Moon Knight is just a problem character.

There's a reason why he's had 11-12 series in less than 50 years. You can't get keep focus on him for that long. It's wise that this is going to be a limited series and not ongoing. But, damn...if this show is inherently leaning into everything that kills the average person's interest in it.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And now I'm back in with those last 10 mins of the new ep. Major Legion vibes.

Comment

• I'm digging Moon Knight but can totally see why a limited series is best.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamn, this week's episode was fucking HEARTBREAKING and shows the fucking range of Oscar Issacs. I now love this fucking show. And yeah, limited works so long as this guy shows up in other things in the future. The shit with the Egyptian underworld was fucking awesome. I love me some stuff like that. Made me want to pop in Gods of Egypt right after.

Comment

Working...
                                X