No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't believe we're getting a new XMEN cartoon based on the 90s version. Fucking random but I am a simp and those are my favorite designs and versions of those characters.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Berenthal IS the Punisher to me, PERIOD
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 100%
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Related side note, Berenthal is fucking tremendous in everything and I recommend watching anything he's in. Check out Sweet Virginia if you haven't.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I ONLY ACCEPT RAY STEPHENSON

Comment

• He's good but Jonny B is way better.

Comment

• Tatiana Maslany is the only reason I’ll watch She-Hulk. I never gave a fuck about the Hulk “family”, but she’s a phenomenal actress, and easily the most underrated so far of her generation.

Moon Knight looks rad.

How was the Eternals?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Tatiana Maslany is the only reason I’ll watch She-Hulk. I never gave a fuck about the Hulk “family”, but she’s a phenomenal actress, and easily the most underrated so far of her generation.

Moon Knight looks rad.

How was the Eternals?
                  Eternals was about as good as it could be. That whole concept has been cult at Marvel since the 70s.

You will care about the Hulk family. YOU...WILL...CARE.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• GIMME RED HULK.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of Hit Monkey on Hulu. Dig the animation style and Jason Sudekis. Know nothing about it so no idea where it's gonna go but it's fun.

Comment

• Hawkeye is pretty great so far. Hailee is always a treat and her interactions with Clint are a bunch of fun. I actually like Hawkeye for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Checked out the first episode of Hit Monkey on Hulu. Dig the animation style and Jason Sudekis. Know nothing about it so no idea where it's gonna go but it's fun.
                          Hit Monkey is bonkers, but in a good way.

Comment

• That Pym arrow in the new ep of Hawkeye was some awesome shit BUT how many fucking dudes did Kate kill in that van? Jesus christ.

Also, that was TOTALLY
                              Spoiler: spoilers 
                            Vincent D'Onofrio's
                            laugh as Echo's uncle. YES. Now get Jonny B into this world somehow and I'm golden.

Comment

• And the reveal was obvious this week BUT still fucking awesome. The stuff with Yelena and Kate was great and made me dig Yelena even more. But the coolest shit was seeing another side of "the blip'. That shit would be fucking terrifying.

Comment

• Hawkeye finale stuck the landing for me. Dug it a bunch. Can't wait to see more of Kate Bishop and Yelena. Just give Yelena a "Sex and the Assassin in the City" spinoff show right now. She's fucking great. Seeing The Big Guy show up was awesome and that fight scene was fucking aces. Really fucking enjoyed this.

Comment

Working...
                                X