No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't watched Zombie ep yet but Strange was really good.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hahaha, that Steve Rogers musical...
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This week's Thor episode of What IF...? was fucking GREAT. Man, I want more episodes like this. Seeing Loki as a frost giant was great as was his relationship with Thor.

Loved that they got everyone to come back to voice but Brie Larson.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean, did you miss her?
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• nope. Fuck her. Her nonsense when Captain Marvel was coming out completely soured me on anything she'll ever do. Plus Captain Marvel sucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              nope. Fuck her. Her nonsense when Captain Marvel was coming out completely soured me on anything she'll ever do. Plus Captain Marvel sucked.
              Yeah, some actors I can ignore their personal shit or how they present in interviews and shit. She's NOT one.

Comment

• DUDE. This week's episode of What If was fucking DOPE. If we fucking get
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                Evil Dr. Strange to show up or even Ultron again in the upcoming DS2
                I'll be sooooo happy. The battle between multiverses was so neat.

Comment

• That fucking What IF....? finale was super fun. Gotdamn I want Captain Carter in live action soooo bad. The pocket dimension was neat. Assuming this is going to come into play in DS2?

Comment

That fucking What IF....? finale was super fun. Gotdamn I want Captain Carter in live action soooo bad. The pocket dimension was neat. Assuming this is going to come into play in DS2?
                    Choice of words, but
                      Spoiler: spoiler 
                    Yes
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• God I love Hailee Steinfeld. I can't wait for this.

Comment

This week's Thor episode of What IF...? was fucking GREAT. Man, I want more episodes like this. Seeing Loki as a frost giant was great as was his relationship with Thor.

Loved that they got everyone to come back to voice but Brie Larson.
                        Lake Bell has been doing Black Widow and seemingly a lot of Scarjo stuff in other projects for a little bit.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• oof. That's some eeeaaarrllly cgi for her quick suit shot.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't have to spoil protect it now, since it's being rolled out right now. But,

Spoiler: I'll go ahead and tag for the cautious on second thought. 

Matt Murdock will be returning in No Way Home, Hawkeye, She-Hulk, Echo and a show to be named in 2023.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                I don't have to spoil protect it now, since it's being rolled out right now. But,

Spoiler: I'll go ahead and tag for the cautious on second thought. 

Matt Murdock will be returning in No Way Home, Hawkeye, She-Hulk, Echo and a show to be named in 2023.
                                Works for me. I'd rather him show up in other shows than have his own (at least they way they already did it....it was so boring) as I do like the character and actor.

Now just confirm Jonny B. as Frank for a new show and I'll be soooo happy. Watched that series 3 times and still loved every goddamn ep.

Comment

Working...
                                X