Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL OF THAT. EVERY FREAKING BIT OF IT
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This last episode of Loki was pretty sweet. Love Richard E. Grant's take on the character. Assuming there is no way they make Kang show up as the dude in the house or whatever IF ONLY because I don't see Disney revealing the next big bad guy on a tv show (no matter how awesome it is). I could be completely wrong but as Ari mentioned to me it probably will end up being another Loki OR the real Mobius or something. Maybe we'll get a glimpse of Kang or whatever, but we'll see.

Also, this show would not be nearly as good without its badass soundtrack. The whole bit with Sylvie and Loki trying to enchant the giant cloud would have been silly AF without that amazing score. So gooood.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I loved these comics as a kid and I dig they have they original actors reprising their characters, but that animation style is ugly as fuck.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I loved these comics as a kid and I dig they have they original actors reprising their characters, but that animation style is ugly as fuck.
          Reminds me of the shitty Transformers "CGI" style. Just ass on the eyes, but these do seem interesting.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Loki finale was kind of a wet fart in my opinion. It felt like we needed at least one more episode for this season to end properly.

I preferred the episode before and would have been fine if that was the finale.

Comment

Loki finale was kind of a wet fart in my opinion. It felt like we needed at least one more episode for this season to end properly.

I preferred the episode before and would have been fine if that was the finale.
              I really dug it, for the most part. I like what it's setting up for the future of the MCU (even if it's not much of a surprise) plus it was nice to get the mid-credit announcement.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• I did enjoy that Marvel got to have their cake and eat it too with the reveal of the big bad.

It's not "technically" the big bad so they were able to introduce it in the shows without taking away the reveal of the big bad in whatever movie comes out next.

Still wish it was a version of Mobius though. I WANTED MULTIPLE OWEN WILSON'S.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

HAHAHA, that's prefect.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Team Ari on the finale but I get what you're saying Rob.

Comment

• fun little theory about Scarlet witch opening the multiverse. Trippy mannnn

Comment

• I like it.

Comment

• Actually really enjoyed the first episode of What If?...

The animation style won me over. Odds on getting Agent Carter in RL to showup in the MCU?

Comment

• The animation actually was really well done, I was expecting not to like it. The length of the episode was just right in my book too. Enjoyed it.

Comment

• The Dr. Strange and Zombie eps of What IF...? were really fucking great, especially the Dr. Strange ep. I wonder if we're gonna see a bit of that in Raimi's Strange flick?

Comment

Working...
                                X