X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great episode of Winter Soldier this week. Love that
      Spoiler: spoilers 
    Julia showed up as Val
    . Assuming she's the new Hydra stand in? That scene after the credits was great. Excited to see how this one ends.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So Captain America and Winter Soldier is over. This was one series that should have had all episodes released at once. It wasn't terrible overall but kind of just petered out at the end.

I dig Elaine's character and am excited to see more of her. The shit with Sharon was silly. And I don't care what Ari says, Cap's new suit makes his head look fucking dumb.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          So Captain America and Winter Soldier is over. This was one series that should have had all episodes released at once. It wasn't terrible overall but kind of just petered out at the end.

I dig Elaine's character and am excited to see more of her. The shit with Sharon was silly. And I don't care what Ari says, Cap's new suit makes his head look fucking dumb.
          The only issue I had with the suit was his totally 80's shoulder pads.

The show was fine; I could have watched an entire season just about John Walker and him slowly going into heel mode. The Sharon Carter reveal came off extremely silly. And I can't wait for more Elaine.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Checked out the first episode of MODOK. It was decent even though I'm not a huge fan of Patton or Robot Chicken. Kind of wish it was done in a different style, but the jokes mostly worked and Beck Bennett is great.

Comment

Checked out the first episode of MODOK. It was decent even though I'm not a huge fan of Patton or Robot Chicken. Kind of wish it was done in a different style, but the jokes mostly worked and Beck Bennett is great.
              I watched it too, then I realized I've only seen one season of Rick and Morty and I'd much rather watch that.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• first episode of Loki was fucking awesome.
                Him being D.B. Cooper
                was hilarious. Owen Wilson seems like he'll hold his own. Was nice seeing the main female lead from His House in this. Had a Legion vibe overall and I'm psyched for more.

Comment

• I saw some screenshots from Loki...and I know there's production lead times and all that stuff. But holy shit it looks like they were REALLY into playing Control.

Comment

• and Control also made me think of Legion. Basically what I'm saying is that Legion is the best Marvel show of all time.

Comment

• Ep 2 of Loki was dope. Dug seeing the chick from Utopia show up in the beginning.

Comment

Ep 2 of Loki was dope. Dug seeing the chick from Utopia show up in the beginning.
                        Also the one TVA lady is from Lovecraft Country

EDIT: Derp, that's the His House lady too, I forgets because I'm olds.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm all in for Loki. After the ending of last week's episode, it seems they may be having some fun with upcoming episodes.

Also, get Owen Wilson a fucking jetski.

Comment

• Yep, so far this is killing Cap 2 Electric boogaloo
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really digging Loki so far. Love the chemistry between him and Slyvie.

Comment

• this week's episode of Loki was badass. Loved seeing
                                Sif show up and continually knee Loki in the nuts
                                , and the stuff with the Time Keepers was great. Being
                                animatronics came out of left field
                                and I have no idea what is going on.

But that ending tag? SWEET.
                                OLD MAN LOKI

Comment

Working...
                                X