No announcement yet.

Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My favorite little throw away part was Randall Park doing the magic trick with his card. Shit like that is why I love the MCU. Just a silly call back to Ant-Man that most people probably didn't notice. I laughed out loud. Dude is great and it's nice they gave Darcy something to do.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I laughed, too. So happy for him that he was able to figure it out.

Comment

• Totally called that cameo in WandaVision this week. I love that with one quick cameo everything can be canon now. SMORT.

dug that scene with Wanda getting the body back and that opening intro was fantastic. Love this show.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hope this is entertaining.

Comment

• WandaVision continues to be great. The reveal (I mean duhhh) of Agnes's character this week was great. The fake "The Munsters" song was the icing on the cake.

Comment

• Kathryn Hahn is fucking amazing on about 12 different levels. Don't give a fuck who knows I think so.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dug the ending to WandaVision. Love that all of the nerds (including myself) had crazy theories and it was so much simpler than all of that.

really dug that last shot of Wanda. Strange 2 is gonna be awesome.

Comment

• YEP
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Dug that first episode of Falcon and Winter Soldier. That action scene with Batroc was fucking SWEET. Also, gotdamn did the goverment do Sam dirty.
                    "Hey Sam, why don't you donate that shield to the museum?"
                    "Yeah, that works. I don't think anyone can be as good as Steve."
                    *two days later*
                    "Say hello to the new Captain America. And he's white!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      Dug that first episode of Falcon and Winter Soldier. That action scene with Batroc was fucking SWEET. Also, gotdamn did the goverment do Sam dirty.
                      "Hey Sam, why don't you donate that shield to the museum?"
                      "Yeah, that works. I don't think anyone can be as good as Steve."
                      *two days later*
                      "Say hello to the new Captain America. And he's white!"
                      Yeah, that had to burn bad.

Comment

• forgot how much I enjoy Zemo. Madripoor was neat. GIMME THOSE MUTANTS MCU.

Comment

• That last shot with Walker was aces this week.

It's amazing how much I hate Wyatt Russell but love his dad.

Comment

• I think some of it is his role choices, that and the Goldie part of his DNA.

Comment

• I dug him in Overlord but he's so smug looking.

Comment

• It's funny because it's true, but oddly with a beard he's not so hate generating.

Comment

Working...
                                X