Loki, WandaVision, and the rest of Marvel on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dank.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You really should try to check this out Russ. It's probably the best stuff ever that has been set in the X-Men universe. It's just beautiful to watch with the way it was shot and edited and all of the characters are amazing.

That being said, I never read the books it was based on so I have no idea how far they may have went off book.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Legion still kicks my ass because it made Shadow King work in live-action.

It's a simple character, yet a hard as fuck concept. Hell, this is the first live-action X-Men jam to actually get the mechanics of mental powers.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Plus that DANCE SCENE.

Comment

• I heard good to great things about it so I'll give it a shot.

Shadow King is an underrated villain.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Legion is buck fucking wild. I was in love with every scene, but I could not tell you at all what was happening half the time.

Comment

• I like this season of Jessica Jones so far. Seems like there's more Patti Walker, which I am into.

Comment

• If any of you have Hulu you really need to check out Runaways.

Comment

• checked out the first two episodes of Cloak and Dagger. Not bad. I'm on board for a few more episodes to see where it goes. I dig the chick playing Cloak.

Comment

• Almost done with the new season of Runaways. Dig what they're doing with this season and the changes they've made to the comics. Also dug that they finally threw a shout out to the "real" Gibborim in one of the later episodes with that statue. Easily the best Marvel show not called The Punisher.

Comment

• I started the first season of Runaways this weekend because of the good things you've said, Rob. It's really good! I watched a couple episodes and am really interested to see where it's going.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            I started the first season of Runaways this weekend because of the good things you've said, Rob. It's really good! I watched a couple episodes and am really interested to see where it's going.
                            Nice! I dig it a bunch if only because it's not grim dark like the Netflix shows. The second season really stepped up their game.

Comment

• We are thinking about starting Runaways as our "background" show when we both want to unwind for an hour before bed. Good show for that?

Comment

• I like it more than a background show but it should fit the bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X