No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like that Kim seems to be shaping Jimmy's transformation into Saul. Have no idea what her plan is.

Loved the stuff with Mike and the Germans.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I could watch an entire episode of Mike and the Germans. I love watching 'process' episodes where you see how things get/got done.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That was a hell of a finale. Just back the award season truck up to Rhea Seehorn's house.

Comment

• I mean for a finale it was kind of lame as nothing crazy actually happened. As a regular episode it was great however. Still have no idea what the fuck Werner was thinking. That scene in the wire transfer office was great. DUDE WENT INTO THE CEILING.

I still say that Kim wrote the letter though.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I agree. I think part of the reason she teared up during the hearing is that she felt bad about lying to Jimmy in that way.

I REALLY don't get the Werner thing. Dude fucked up so bad and he was the smartest guy. He had to have known what would happen. Mike was nice to him but never sugarcoated the reality of the situation.

Comment

• I'm never going to get caught up on this

Comment

• I am sad that this isn't back on the air until 2020 now. ugh.

Comment

• I only made it 2 episodes into last season. No idea why it didn't pull me back in.

Comment

• oh man, last season was fucking great, that is weird.

Comment

• You gotta see Mike and the Germans.

Comment

• I don't really care to see all of pre-Breaking Bad explained but Mike and the Germans were definitely the highlight the season. man, where that bit ended. And the last scene of the season? Holy shit, so good.

Comment

• Odenkirk says a Breaking Bad movie has been filmed in secret. What the hell?

Comment

• Well we knew they were making it but the fact it's apparently already finished is nuts.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DbBXN-Q85aA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xeH0a_ktD-Y" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X