No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't need a Breaking Bad movie, but damn if I won't watch a Breaking Bad movie.
    "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lZKqMVPlDg8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• gotdamn. Cannot wait.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So glad Saul is back. That opening was fantastic.

Comment

• I ditched cable and it doesn't stream on Hulu or anything. I fucked up!

Comment

• Hmmm, maybe every week's new episode is free on the app? Anyway, I got to watch the premiere and am watching the second episode now. It's weird how this show has basically turned into two shows, both of which are great for different reasons.

Comment

• The shit with Nacho and the stash house was intense.

"You're a badass"

yeah, no shitttttt.

Love that Saul is full on Saul now. His thing with the elevator was great.

Comment

• Yeah shit with Nacho is great. I love this show.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• This season is fucking great. Watching Mike slowly unravel is great.

Comment

• Goddamn, this season has now made this a better a show than Breaking Bad for me. It's slowly been gaining steam for me, but that scene with Kim and Lalo was AMAZING. The balls on her....jesus.

Comment

• FUCKING GREAT SEASON FINALE. That last shot of Lalo was chilling...

Comment

• Agreed. Next season should be wild.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                          X