No announcement yet.

Hannibal - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finally all caught up. Man, I really dig the guy playing Francis. He's fucking great. The scene with Scully and Spock was fucking GREAT.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm all caught up and I don't know what to do with myself. I barely remember anything that happened in Manhunter/Red Dragon so I've enjoyed all the twists and turns. I really like how they've played with Hannibal's sessions with Will and Francis, too. Taking away the jail trappings and placing them in a therapist office is a nice touch.

It's SO DUMB this show got cancelled.

Comment

• I blame people for being stupid and not watching it. Goddammit.

Last week's episode was really good. Francis is a great character and the actor is doing a really good job in playing both Francis and The Dragon as two separate entities.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "The actor?!" Rob, treat THORIN SON OF THRAIN with due respect.

Comment

• I don't know what that sentence means.

Comment

• Richard Armitage is playing The Dragon. He played Thorin in The Hobbit

Comment

• ah...Fuck the Hobbit.

Comment

• FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU

it wasnt good but i still liked it fanboy gonna fanboy

Comment

• Gotdamn Chilton. Gotdamn.

Comment

• "You put your hand on me like I was your pet."

Comment

• Caught up with the last two episodes this weekend. OH MAN I LOVE THIS SHOW! Why does it have to end?
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• The post credits scene at the end of the finale.
                            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• That's the only thing I hated IF ONLY because we know we're not getting another season.

that being said:

Spoiler: spoilers 
                              There were three chairs and place settings, are we to assume that Bedelia is offering up her leg to Hannibal/Will or did Hannibal orchestrate that?

Comment

• that last fight? Brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X