Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what

Comment

started rewatching the second season last night. I honestly think this is one of my favorite shows of all time. So goddamn good.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

that fucking shot where
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        Beverly turns on the lights in Hannibal's murder basement and he's standing behind her
        is still one of my favorite shots in this whole series. That whole episode is fucking great. Amanda Plummer's character is fucking CREEPY.

Flying through this rewatch. Love it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hit the episode with Jeremy Davies last night. So goddamn good. 4 episodes left of this rewatch. Cannot wait for the new season.

Comment

I was so bummed when that spoiler shot happened. Because I knew what was coming next and I was NOT on board with it.

Comment

yeah, it's a bummer but the next episode after that shot was LEGIT.

Comment

One episode left of the second season rewatch.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                Mason hacking at his face is still one of the grossest things I've ever seen. Sad that Pitt won't be back next season but I hope we still get a few scenes with Mason.

Comment

Finished the rewatch. That fucking last episode, man. The score is amazing. Keeps you on edge for an hour. SO GODDAMN GOOD. BRING ON SEASON 3

Comment

I don't think S3 is ever happening.

Comment

June 4th mang!

Comment

Had my siblings and a few cousins in disbelief at a BBQ this weekend when I declared Mads as my favorite Hannibal over Hopkins. I told them, they haven't seen Hannibal or they'd probably think the same.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Hopkins is a fucking joke now.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            June 4th mang!
                            But no Pitt. So sale.

Comment

Eh, I was bummed but since the character is already fucked and will be in bed most of the time, I don't think it will matter all that much. I'm more excited for how the tooth fairy is going to play out and how they introduce Clarice.

Comment

http://grantland.com/hollywood-prosp...s-fun-friends/

Shea is the best writer on the internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X