No announcement yet.

TRUE DETECTIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of the comedy videos about True Detective have been funny.

Comment

Ordering this.

http://ollymoss.bigcartel.com/product/1995-2012-set

Comment

Me too. Thanks for the heads up, sir! Should make a nice companion set to the Minute Walts.

Comment

Lesley just ordered those. I wish they were Hannibal prints.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Just finished watching what recorded while I was watching Cosmos.

Loved every damn moment of it. Plus, the push for an anthology take makes way more sense now. I hope this show lasts a decade.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Haven't watched yet but a couple of my friends pooped on it....of course the complaints they had made it obvious they expected either supernatural or some big twist which TD was never really about. At least not in my view. Will be watching in about 20 mins.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fucking INCREDIBLE. Those scenes in the hospital, just beautiful, seeing how those men changed. And holy fucking balls, the opening scene with Errol using those different voices? One of the must unsettling things I've ever seen.

Comment

Not a bad ending but wasn't anything spectacular in my opinion. I expected more from the show and that's on me but I'm glad you guys enjoyed it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Eight for eight. Honestly, there was more action than I was expecting but, then again, time is a flat circle. As it ended in 1995, it needed to end in 2012. And even though I knew it would happen, it still sucks the Tuttles got away. How pissed are people going to be with the excellent character stuff at the hospital?

Comment

what the fuck was Rust's last line in the show? We rewound that part 3 times and couldn't make it out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          what the fuck was Rust's last line in the show? We rewound that part 3 times and couldn't make it out.
                          You're looking at it wrong. Once, there was nothing but dark. If you ask me the light's winning.

Comment

ah ok. thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Eight for eight. Honestly, there was more action than I was expecting but, then again, time is a flat circle. As it ended in 1995, it needed to end in 2012. And even though I knew it would happen, it still sucks the Tuttles got away. How pissed are people going to be with the excellent character stuff at the hospital?
                              Honestly, the Tuttles need to be the focus of the anthology. Going after different segments as they crop up around the country. Different timelines, different areas for different seasons.

I wholeheartedly agree with the push to keep supernatural elements out of it.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

One of the people I watched got pissed at the lack of explanation of the spiral Rust sees. It was the love he described. The abyss. His opportunity to let go.

Comment

Working...
                                X