Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    he changed his name in like season 2 or 3.
    Really? I don't remember that at all. Weird. I don't remember him being called anything but Junior.

Comment

Yeah, I think it was around the time the Challenger got taken away from him the first time. Skylar was okay with it but Walt thought it was bullshit.

I'm really happy with the evolution of Jesse over the course of the series. He's had most of the good ideas lately. He's who Walt used to be.

Comment

He angrily went back to Walter White Jr. after Skylar pissed him off at some point and he started siding with his dad, around the time Walt got the condo and Jr. blamed Skylar for it.
        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Walt telling Skylar about her "therapist" was so cold blooded.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm curious how Skylar being "Whatever kind of partner you want.". The show has been fairly a-sexual (outside of IFT, which, even then, is almost sterile). I mean, Skylar helped Walt celebrate his 50th with a hj so boring she didn't even put her laptop down (part of the reason she irritates me), but I wonder what Walt's perception of his own power might do to a Skylar who has given herself as his "hostage".
            "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
            - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
            http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
            http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

I knew the kid was a red shirt right away. So fucked.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9nmxRGD2CLU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

hahahahahaha so great
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Someone refresh my memory - was the reason Walt left Gray Matter basically because of the girl?

The pacing seemed rushed on this episode but everything was so good I didn't really care. Aaron Paul was so great. It sucks there's only two episodes left.

Comment

I believe Walt was in love with the female partner in Gray Matter, and she was in love with the third partner. 99% on that one. Aaron Paul at the dinner scene? Had me in tears. All of the tears. I hope this dude does some comedy after Breaking Bad.

Thinking back on the coffee maker scene...didn't he rip the power cord and strip it? Where was the power coming from to burn off the zip tie? I didn't think about this until late last night, so possibly I'm just blanking.

Comment

The dinner scene was fucking aces. Skyler and wine were hilarious.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

and that dude keeping the spider is gonna fuck them. Kid's prints are all over that bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            and that dude keeping the spider is gonna fuck them. Kid's prints are all over that bottle.
                            First I've seen anyone mention this. Good one.

Comment

I wonder if he's gonna use it for leverage? As for the cord, he pulled down the coffee maker, turned off the surge protector, bit through it to disconnect it from the maker, and used the still plugged in cable to pull that stunt. I'm assuming that would work fine, but I know jack shit about stuff like that.

Comment

Ahhh, for some reason I thought he had ripped off the plug that was in the surge protector. Derp.

Comment

Working...
                                X