No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much going on? What? That episode was excellent. It blew open Gustavo's operation, showed that Hank is back kicking ass, and Mike was awesome/scary as hell.

I thought Madrigal was just a shell company Gus used to buy supplies. I didn't expect it to be a multinational drug trafficking organization. How much trouble is Lydia going to cause Mike & Walt? Even though she's got the line on precursors, it probably would have been better than just off her now.

Comment

Oh, and once again Skylar can go screw. Will she make it out alive?

Comment

So is it gonna be Walt vs. Mike with the Scarface gun? Great episode. SHUT UP MARIE!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
          So is it gonna be Walt vs. Mike with the Scarface gun? Great episode. SHUT UP MARIE!
          Has to be, right?

Skyler's breakdown was pretty amazing. Walt telling a totally truthful thing (sleeping with Ted) but insinuating something totally different was brilliant. As was his sly manipulation of Jesse and his trust of Jesse.

Badger/Skinny Pete ftw. Vamanos Pest is an incredible band name.

Comment

Who spectacularly implodes first - Lydia or Skylar?

Because there was good ramp-up last night but I don't think we've seen anything yet.

Comment

Am I the only one that kind of wishes they just let Skylar drown? I'm a bad person I know but FUUUUUUUUUU could she just STFU or go away for an ep or 13?
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Really dug this episode, alot.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Rian Johnson is the fucking man.

Comment

He is on the slashfilm podcast about breaking bad. Didn't know he directed the episode "Fly.". Good stuff.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Rian Johnson should direct all of the remaining episodes. And if he's unavailable get that one lady who's done some amazing eps. Stephanie something, maybe?

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Wow.
                          Yes.
                          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

That was a hell of an episode. Can't believe that dude shot the kid. Also, Walt Jr. needs a punch to the neck.

Comment

Where did calling him Flynn come from? Have they ever called him Flynn before? Walt's delivery of "Robbing a train" was so incredible.

Comment

he changed his name in like season 2 or 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X