Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Nah, I think he takes the ricin himself. Of course I could be wayyyyyy off.
    This. The machine gun to visit vengeance upon the skinheads. The ricin for himself because without his family he has nothing to live for.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Y'all never lived with my mom.
      How does it compare to the Holocaust? Cause it can't be worse than second semester 2L year!

All kidding aside...

I'm starting to think that the M-60 is for Jesse. After seeing what happened this last episode, there is no way that Walt is coming to rescue Jesse. He's coming to rescue his family and I'll bet a sawbuck Jesse is directly involved with putting Walt's family in danger.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• He's going to trade himself for Jesse. Jesse will go free and Walt will take the Ricin as a final FUCK YOU to the Aryan boys.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          He's going to trade himself for Jesse. Jesse will go free and Walt will take the Ricin as a final FUCK YOU to the Aryan boys.
          Jesse uses the M-60 on Meth Damon? I can see this as possible.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I can hear Jesse now at the trade. "When I see you again, you're dead.......BITCH"

Walt - "I'm already dead"
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Here's a good interview with Johnson and Walley-Beckett about the episode. Ignore the comment section at the bottom.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/09/rian-...=twitter_nymag

Comment

• last 2 episodes are 75mins each. wooooo
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is it Sunday yet???
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'll be in Denver at Riot fest so I'll have to watch this week's episode on Monday -- like a savage!
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Check out walt jrs Twitter. Its so badass! Please? So I can stop using "badass"
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• How Jesse has not had a permanent psychological break by this point is beyond me. JE-SUS.

that last five minutes has me so pumped for next week. Gotdamn I can't wait. And the casting for the relocator is GLORIOUS.

Comment

• Somebody spoil it for me, as I'm watching Football and Emmys.

Sony accidentally let the one slip, so I know that
                            Spoiler: cameo 
                          Robert Forster
                          is in this episode.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

•   Spoiler: Granite State 
                            so, yeah, Cherry played the part of Saul's relocator. He was great. We learned that Saul also decided to use the vacuum repair services and had to stay in temporary holding with Walt. During that time Walt tried get Saul involved in a hit on all of Uncle jack's guys.

Walt gets relocated to a cabin in the Middle of Nowhere, New Hampshire, where he literally wastes away for months where his only human contact is the monthly supply run made by Forster. This includes chemo doses. Walt eventually cracks an decides to send his family a box of money & calls Flynn to let him know the package is coming. Flynn flips out on him and says "keep your money, why won't you just die?!" Walt is so distraught by this that he calls the ABQ DEA office so they can trace the call. While he's waiting for the 5-0, he sees a Charlie Rose interview with the Grey Matter peeps where they say Walt had nothing to do with the creation of the company outside of the name and that clearly the good person they knew doesn't exist anymore. Walt's pride kicks in again and he leaves before the cops show up. Cue The Adventures of Mr. lambert and His Big-Ass Machine Gun.

MEANWHILE IN ABQ, Creepy Todd breaks into the White House to scare Skyler into not telling the cops about Lydia. He also tries to keep the meth flowing with Lydia, who was encouraged by the 92% purity obtained by forcing Jesse to cook.

And speaking of Jesse, he used a paper clip to make a valiant escape attempt. It failed. And his punishment was watching Creepy Todd put a slug in the back if Andrea's head. They left Brock alive in case Jesse gets any more ideas.

Comment

• This fucking show. Ugh. I want Aaron Paul to make a series of movies that's nothing but lollipops, unicorns, and titties after this.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up, Gravedigger.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X