No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walt needs giant gun to avenge Hanks death.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Those last 20 minutes were amazing, precisely because you knew how they would play out as soon as Walt received the photo message. However this plays out - and yeah, I expect Hank and Gomez to be dead or dying next week - the foreknowledge that shit was getting real and then got final made it breathtaking.

They're 5 for 5 so far with these, with only the 2nd one being the slightly weak link so far and that still had Jesse on the carousel, Marie slapping Skyler and Hank going in to question Jesse. The climax is upon us now and they're so close to converting. I want to trust by now that Gilligan doesn't drop the ball.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Also, I hope Michelle MacLaren gets at least seven barrels of money thrown at her to direct a feature film or 10.

Comment

• Aaron Paul didn't have much this week, but I loved
            Spoiler: some spoilery stuff Jesse did 
          his phone call, his glee at seeing Walt put in cuffs and especially that spit. Would have been fine for him to knock him out, but the spit was so much more aggressive.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
            Also, I hope Michelle MacLaren gets at least seven barrels of money thrown at her to direct a feature film or 10.
            She's doing a lot of Game of Thrones S4 for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Those last 20 minutes were amazing, precisely because you knew how they would play out as soon as Walt received the photo message. However this plays out - and yeah, I expect Hank and Gomez to be dead or dying next week - the foreknowledge that shit was getting real and then got final made it breathtaking.

They're 5 for 5 so far with these, with only the 2nd one being the slightly weak link so far and that still had Jesse on the carousel, Marie slapping Skyler and Hank going in to question Jesse. The climax is upon us now and they're so close to converting. I want to trust by now that Gilligan doesn't drop the ball.
              Yeah, I'd agree with your assessment. However, I do think Jesse's revelation was a little forced. It was an awkward moment in a show that's usually far more elegant with it's revelations. That's a nitpick though.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• All I want for Christmas is this.

Comment

• you and me both Grave.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So next week's guest stars are interesting.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, Dean Norris on TALKING BAD indicates it could be the 'say goodbye to Hank' episode.

Is it Sunday yet???
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Yeah, Dean Norris on TALKING BAD indicates it could be the 'say goodbye to Hank' episode.

Is it Sunday yet???
                        Thats the impression I got too. The only people making it out alive are Walt and Jesse.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Gotdamn, this show

Comment

• Can't believe we still have two episodes left. Fuck me.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I want, nay, NEED for Jesse to have his true moment of vengeance/catharsis. I think we may have seen the set-up for that with the photo tonight. Oh, man. I'm really not sure where it's going to go now. A lot of stuff was handled tonight.

Comment

• Christ almighty.

I hope Walt returns, not to save Jesse, but insulted because they're cooking his formula to par so he knows Jesse is alive, and when he comes back Jesse fucking mercs him.

Comment

Working...
                                X