No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because people are terrible. Did you see that op-Ed she wrote last week? Crazy.

I think I mentioned before that my opinion of Skyler really flipped on the rewatch. I think my initial dislike was, as she pointed out, because she was the antagonist to Walt. At the time I wanted him to make it through okay. But that was before we learned his true colors.

After the Affleck news someone joke tweeted that Wonder Woman was being greenlit with Alison Brie starring and MacLaren writing/directing and I got so excited. Stupid Internet.

Comment

• I'm still not a huge fan of Skylar. I will admit though that this season, both halves she's been much easier for me to deal with. Still though, TED????!!??? Really Skylar, TED?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I fucked Ted.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
          I fucked Ted.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Won.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well played Matt, WELL PLAYED.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't beat Matt, but as a runner-up...

Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                I fucked Ted.

Comment

• I'm getting a bad feeling.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• So Skylar's still good peeps right? RIIIIIIGHT. And Hank came off pretty shitty tonight too. SO MUCH GREY GUYS!! SO CONFUSE!!!

Comment

• really good. Although the bald dude at the end was a super obvious red herring.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The only thing I got wrong there was that you didn't see the daughter run up with balloons or something.

Also, COME THE FUCK ON FLYNN. Serious bro. Stop shoveling breakfast down your throat and realize that shit ain't right already.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          really good. Although the bald dude at the end was a super obvious red herring.
                          Yeah, everyone should have seen that as a red herring. Walt wouldn't just snatch some stranger on a whim to off Jesse.
                          Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          The only thing I got wrong there was that you didn't see the daughter run up with balloons or something.

Also, COME THE FUCK ON FLYNN. Serious bro. Stop shoveling breakfast down your throat and realize that shit ain't right already.
                          MMMMMDAD MMMMMMPANCAKES MMMMMBITCH!!!!!

Comment

• I think they played it like it was one of the skinhead guys, that's how I took it. Not just a random dude.

Comment

• He didn't look like any of the skinhead dudes to me, but that's not important. What's important is that Brian Keene is discussing breaking bad with me on Twitter. #Famewhoring

Comment

• Tell him the owner of BDR owns all of his books and thinks he's amazing. haha

Comment

Working...
                                X