No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's like Pharrell. Both older but look 18.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      Sweet little lines like (Marie) 'You're the devil'... Gilligan's playing us like harps at this point.
      Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      Could be some interesting speculation off that last photo.
      Walt's gonna die and Pazuzu's gonna fly out and possess Jesse. Right?
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

didn't even catch this. Shit.
        Woah
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Could be some interesting speculation off that last photo.
          Oh fuck
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• On closer inspection, Jesse and Mr. Landry aren't wearing the exact same jacket but it's pretty darn close. MAYBE just a coincidence?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
              Sweet little lines like (Marie) 'You're the devil' and (Lydia) 'You're putting me in a box'... Gilligan's playing us like harps at this point.
              I don't know if I like that devil line or not. On one hand, it does work, on the other, it seems rather on the nose for a show that doesn't pull that very often.

It's like it's almost too winky for a show this smart.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                On closer inspection, Jesse and Mr. Landry aren't wearing the exact same jacket but it's pretty darn close. MAYBE just a coincidence?
                It could go along with the theory of Walt taking a trait of everyone he kills.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• haha, poor Jesse. He just ends up being a jacket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    It could go along with the theory of Walt taking a trait of everyone he kills.

I didn't think of it like that.

Comment

• http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment...aron_paul_ama/

Comment

• So many great Breaking Bad gifs in that thread.

Comment

• 'I gotta be honest. I never wanted Breaking Bad to end, simply because I'm a huge fan of the show and I didn't want to be unemployed. But after reading the final 8 episodes and understanding where the writers are going with it. I'm so happy they ended it the way they did and I think all of you will be happy as well. It's a dark, crazy ride to the final episode but it is a fun one. Yeah, bitch.'

I heart Aaron Paul.
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So anybody out there thinking Walt goes all informerya'nosaydaddameSnowmeI'llgoblame,AlickyBoo mBoomDown? I mean a new identity makes sense in that regard. Although this is breaking bad and that would be to easy an ending imo.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well holy fuck.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Fuuuuuuudge.

Comment

Working...
                                X