No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad they just went for it with the first ep.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Animated Badger Star Trek Story is great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• All I want to do is go home and watch this again.

Comment

• That entire Grantland piece is great so everyone should read it.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/hollyw...th-blood-money

It also gives a nod to something Billy said a while back- Hank is the best tv cop since Lester Freamon. Ugh, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            From this point forward anytime shit is about to get real the term is "Closing the garage door."
            Yep.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            YES.
            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Andy Greenwald at Grantland nails it.
            Yepyepyep.
            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Sweet little lines like (Marie) 'You're the devil' and (Lydia) 'You're putting me in a box'... Gilligan's playing us like harps at this point.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Next week, let's all tag Howard on all of the breaking bad things. It will bring him all of the joys.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This is interesting. The use of the color yellow in BB.

Comment

• Could be some interesting speculation off that last photo.

Comment

• indeed. Same with the little kid and the rc car. He was wearing yellow and the car was yellow.

Comment

• Marie should have stuck to purple.

Comment

• I'm still waiting for Marie's kleptomania to show up again.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• didn't even catch this. Shit.

Comment

• Whoa.

I'm listening to it right now but Gilligan directly talks about the color stuff on the Nerdist podcast posted last week.

Comment

• Skinny Pete is 42 in real life?! Wtffffff

Comment

Working...
                                X