No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad: SEASON 5... the first half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By which I mean, if The Sopranos had trimmed a little fat and stayed down to 5 seasons, it could be perfect.
    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      If only some other peoples lived near Houston. FUCK YOU GRAVE!!! But not really though, I still luh u bruh
      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      THIS IS FIVE MINUTES FROM MY OFFICE OMGOMGOMG I COULD GO AT LUNCH ALSO MY TRUCK IS FILTHY
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I told my boss I was going on my lunch hour. He's never seen Breaking Bad. Fuck him.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          If only some other peoples lived near Houston. FUCK YOU GRAVE!!! But not really though, I still luh u bruh
          I thought you said you haven't watched this yet so I didn't think it would be relevant to your interests, good sir.

Comment

• You're thinking of Battlestar Galactica
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• My bad. Make Bodgan use his eyebrows to buff that tow truck on Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                By which I mean, if The Sopranos had trimmed a little fat and stayed down to 5 seasons, it could be perfect.
                Yeah, that's my issue with the Sopranos too. There is some bloat there.

And no Bay Area for the car wash? Bullshit!
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• By the way - and DO NOT WATCH if you're not fully up to speed - but proof, if proof were needed, of how great and crucial Aaron Paul is:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qvid2ygoF88?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I need no convincing. Dude is legit. Ever since the meth head ATM machine ep I've been convinced.

EDIT: BITCH!

Comment

• re-watched season 5 at the cabin this weekend. Can't wait for Sunday. SO CLOSE.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's Awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Love it.

Comment

• That's going to replace the whale in my nightmares.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X