Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt.23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt.23

Easily my favorite comedy of the year. Man, that was one fun pilot. That cute drug addict from Breaking Bad was hilarious, but so was her counterpart.

Add James Van Der Beek playing himself and you have a winner. His Vietnamese energy drink was hilarious. I just hope they'll keep the same manic energy all the way through.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Those commercials made this look like a giant piece of shit. Maybe we'll check it out.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's a fun show, and the reviews are good, so if it's garbage I'm definitely not alone in my insanity.

Comment

is The Beek a regular?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yup.

Comment

That alone is enough for me to check it out.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

The commercials need to play on that angle. We saw it and both said if he was a regular we'd check it out.

Comment

And he plays a version of himself. Where he gets all the pussy he needs from Dawson fans. Although he hates all the Sawson references.

Man, I don't know how long they'll sustain the joke, but it's funny.

I came in for the Beek, but the 2 leads were great as well. Especially Ritter as the titular Bitch.

Comment

Guys, this first ep was pretty damned funny. And yeah The Beek's vietnam commercial AND the gags with the chicks wanting to role play with his old characters was great. Fucking whip cream bikini FTW.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I caught this as well. It was pretty damn funny. Great cut-to editing for effective punchlines.

Plus...

Rawr.

Comment

Yeah.

Having a pixelated naked Ritter moving around while her neighbour was jerking off was hilarious.

Comment

The neighbor wacking off through the windows was kind of hilarious too.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

The only issue I had was the initial herpty derp attitude of the blonde. I get she's supposed to be oblivious but it was a bit heavy handed at first.

Comment

Renewed!

Also, still is the goods. The Beek is reigning supreme in this, but I'm surprised the 2 leads are that fun.

Comment

Working...
                              X