Awake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awake

The pilot was pretty cool. I like how both realities bleed together to help solve the cases on each side. The writer's room must be insane with charts and timelines all over the place. I feel like I need a notebook handy for a few episodes until I get the hang of which characters belong in which reality. The rubber band idea helps but you can't see it all the time.

Same here. REALLY liked it, but again, I'm very partial to Jason Isaac, a very underrated actor.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Still is the Good.

The Conspiracy part is retarded, but overall, very strong TV.

Comment

I kind of fell asleep during the conspiracy reveal a couple weeks ago. I need to rewatch that scene, I think. Even without that unnecessary sideplot, it's a pretty interesting show. Every time it seems like I have a handle on which reality is real they throw a curveball.

This week I finally picked up on the lens tints they're using to differentiate the worlds. Much easier than remembering who belongs to which universe. Durr...

Comment

Yup. Blue = son alive, yellow, wife alive.

I really like this show so far. The acting is top notch.

Comment

Canceled.

Comment

Yup...

Comment

I love how this thread starts with so much promise and happiness, then, like hitting a brick wall at 90, it all just ends.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Show just didn't do it for me. It happens.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

The finale was...weird. I guess it worked well as a series finale? I don't know. The show deserved more episodes than it got. Hopefully reading this interview with the creator will explain a few things...

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...or-kyle-killen

Comment

Pretty much. Saw bits of it.... heh. Too bad, as it really showed promises, but I left when it was cancelled...

Comment

Working...
                      X