No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On second viewing I have no qualms with Tomlin. It's just her scenes felt out of place to me because it's soooo different. Really enjoying this year.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Silence hoe!

Shut up bitch!

You mofos crazy this episode was another example of genius.

Comment

I didn't mean to imply I didn't like it. It just felt different than the eps before it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
          Talking out of yo' ass.
          She didn't jibe with the redneck ensemble. Her bowling team did though.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

"You're gonna have to take those braids out, Toby doesn't like any of that hippie shit"
            "I'm old south, OLD SOUTH!!!"
            "See, you turn it on and it moves. Dildosaurus Rex"

There were a few points where the pacing felt off but I think that was more of an editing thing, either that or I was loopy from lack of sleep but still laughed my ass off at quite a bit of this ep. Also Black Bike Week is 7 days long. Black bike week. Ferrell is so redonk in all the right ways.

Comment

"Not a work week.."

Really liked this episode. Stevie's fucking wigs were great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

"Don't look at me, DON'T LOOK!!!" Lulz

Comment

He reminded me of Buster from Arrested Development.

"I'm a monster!"
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

The pacing felt really off, but it should've been an hour long finale and just compressed this week and next week.

Plus, I didn't like Ashley Schaefer going out like a Confederate Boba Fett.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Agreed. Schaeffer deserved a better send-off than the patented Craig Robinson cop out. And I love patented Craig Robinson cop outs.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          That was great.

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          The pacing felt really off, but it should've been an hour long finale and just compressed this week and next week.

Plus, I didn't like Ashley Schaefer going out like a Confederate Boba Fett.
                          Glad it wasnt just me.

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Agreed. Schaeffer deserved a better send-off than the patented Craig Robinson cop out. And I love patented Craig Robinson cop outs.
                          Totes

Comment

If they are convinced to have another season we will most assuredly get an incredible charred Ashley.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              If they are convinced to have another season we will most assuredly get an incredible charred Ashley.

HBO and Jody Hill are saying that next Sunday is the series finale.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

good. We don't need anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X