No announcement yet.

Eastbound and Down: Season 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It didn't bother me that bad but I will concede that ending with him actually dead would be such a fucked up and great way to end it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

It ended the story perfectly. Him coming back with bleached hair was a funny visual but took away from the overall arc he completed in my opinion. But you're right, the look on his face when April mentioned that her and Toby could have came to Texas was pretty great.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, McBride actually does some really great non verbal work throughout this season. The only thing I wouldn't like about him dying is how shitty it is for his kid. I'm a softie I know. Loved the prayer in the clubhouse too. So redonk.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Anyone else notice this in the last episode?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l0-23gE17HA?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Should have ended on the shot of the hat. :/
            Yeah.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
              Anyone else notice this in the last episode?

<IFRAME height=480 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l0-23gE17HA?rel=0" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

I noticed it, but I couldn't place it. What's also screwed up is how much David Gordon Green looks like Steve Little.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Told y'all it was coming back.

Comment

Question:

Why?
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Because he's Kenny Fucking Powers, that's why. If you want you can pretend it's not coming back. Me? I'm motherfucking there.

Comment

• It's run its course for me. Have at it.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll watch it, but it needs to end.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If I keep laughing, then keep on making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            It's run its course for me. Have at it.
                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I'll watch it, but it needs to end.
                            Just don't tune in. Problem solved.
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            If I keep laughing, then keep on making it.
                            This.

Comment

• I'll watch it, but they really need to avoid dragging it out, like they said they would At least it's only 8 episodes.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• If they do the 8 they're saying they'll do that puts them at episode 29. Hardly dragging anything out in my opinion but others mileage may vary. That and the fact that it's not declined in quality makes it an easy choice for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X