Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHUCK: The Final Season

WUT WUT WUT

Even though I pretty much took on a poopoo attitude with Cherck last year my ding dong appreciated that.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Tonight! Skeet skeet skeet!

Comment

So they still have the habit of Chuck doing something awesome then immediately being down on himself like he's worthless. I understand his Intersect-less crisis will be a focal point of the season but his plan went off great. He should be well-adjusted by now that he gives himself some time before being Debbie Downer again. And he's an idiot for not realizing the second he signed the papers that he should be using the Buy More as a way to keep the spy business running. Durr...

I also wonder if Morgan getting the intersect was done because Gomez eclipsed Levi in the acting department last year. I thought he was great tonight. It looks like they're fudging on the action stuff a bit (the slo mo during the dance? Weak.) so I hope he gets better at that as the season progresses.

And that scene at the apartment. Man.

Comment

The first couple episodes were rough but the past two weeks have been really fun. Tonight could have fit in with season two. And not just for the return of the hott nerd herd uniform.

Comment

So, the last 2 episodes have been GREAT.

Which is good casue hte entire Morgan is the Intersect storyline fuckin SUCKED.

Keep it rollin!
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Whatshisface who plays Morgan is pretty great now but the execution of that story was a little rough. I'm surprised they're dragging out whether or not he'll get back with Alex.

This week, though... Strahovski and Romijn in the same episode? To UNFinity and beyond!

Comment

No shit! I love Romijn. 2 of the 3 hottest blondes in my book (with Charlize).

I liked that episode, but it really needs to end.

Comment

Last week was so boss. Fuck the haters, Brandon Routh is awesome.

Comment

I watched last week and it was pretty good. But come on Grave, you know it had a shit run for a bit.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

No doubt. It's shooting about 50/50 this season. The past few have been really good, I think.

Comment

Yeah, I had a good time with last weeks ep.

Comment

The first episodes with Morgan as the Intersect were pure shit. After that? Gold.

Comment

The Sarah episodes are always the best but I'm more excited for next week. Casey's turn to stomp some ass!

I was hoping the baby thing last night would be it for any kind of baby storyline with Chuck and Sarah but looking at the preview for next week, it looks like it won't be. Boo!

Comment

It's still a good episode overall.

Comment

Working...
                              X