Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•   Spoiler: episode Do the Wrong Thing 
    YOU MEAN TO TELL ME that Dexter has Hannah naked on his table, cuts her free, and all we get is a little side boob? Fuck you all day, Showtime.

Comment

• hahahahahaha. Playing catch up Grave?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, on the Netflix. So far this season is weird. Also too many bad guys.

Comment

• All about The Punisher in this season.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just gets worse, Grave.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              All about The Punisher in this season.
              Yes. He's awesome and I was pleasantly surprised the first time I saw his name pop up in the credits. They should just be focusing on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                All about The Punisher in this season.
                He's superb. The sole highlight of this season. Also, the killer he wants to avenge is victor from Dollhouse. What a waste of that actor.

And yes bro, I feel your Sarah Walker pain...

Still, I'll finish this new season out of completion, but this series makes True Blood look like The Wire.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The first 3 seasons were legit. Once Doakes was offed the quality started going downhill. But the John Lithgow season is probably my favorite still.

SHUT UP CUNT.

Comment

• That season and this last one had the best villain. Man I miss Doakes.

Comment

• Yeah, all the talk about Doakes in this season really has me missing that foul-mouthed son of a bitch.

Comment

• Well, that character exited about four episodes too early. That's some crap.

Comment

• yep.

Comment

• I mean, it's cool Jim Beaver shows up in the next ep but he's not a good replacement.

Comment

• Yep...

Comment

• How do they even figure out a way to get out of the problems at the end of the finale? Nothing can/will make sense. I was hoping Doakes was going to make a surprise resurrection based on the episode title. Damn you, flashbacks!

Comment

Working...
                                X