Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    But that would make no sense. Part of me hopes she acts like a fucking cop and pulls her gun on him.
    It would make total sense. He's a sociopath and he's just gotten caught. He needs to kill her to stay off of death row. Why wouldn't he off her? Love? He's not supposed to feel that or understand that.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

except that the whole season was about him realizing that he does love certain things. Harrison and his sister.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Done with the season, and possibly the show.

The serial killer arc wasn't THAT bad, though Dexter is either a retard or poorly written (the killer has your WALLET AND KEYS, and yet you send you kid home?), and the incest thing was bad, but still, it's the utter retardation of the last 3-4 episodes that killed me. So fucking BAD. Like, REALLY bad. That and killing interesting characters ( Mos Def? So deaaaaaaaad).

And btw, comparing Game of Thrones storyline with incest to this piece of shit is sad. At least it's well written in GoT. And it dates back 12 years.

At least that final shot paid off, but I don't know if I'll be back for more.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Haha. Martin likes well written incest.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Done with the season, and possibly the show.

The serial killer arc wasn't THAT bad, though Dexter is either a retard or poorly written (the killer has your WALLET AND KEYS, and yet you send you kid home?), and the incest thing was bad, but still, it's the utter retardation of the last 3-4 episodes that killed me. So fucking BAD. Like, REALLY bad. That and killing interesting characters ( Mos Def? So deaaaaaaaad).

And btw, comparing Game of Thrones storyline with incest to this piece of shit is sad. At least it's well written in GoT. And it dates back 12 years.

At least that final shot paid off, but I don't know if I'll be back for more.
            Ill be checking out season 7 to see what happens with the whole Deb seeing Dexter kill some one, but Dexter is one thin ice with me.

The problem is I'm fairly certain the show is ending at season 8, so I don't know if I can stop watching it till it's over. I'm something of a completionist. Plus it's still better than Entourage and I stayed with that turd till the end.
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

I cut my losses with Entourage, because the resolution to every single thing was completely devoid of any consequence.

At least with where they're ending Dex, I can feel my pulse jump up a few beats once in a while when I don't take my beta blockers.

Consider me in for the long haul as well. Spawn of Hanks' painting went a long way toward my evaluation of this season.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

that fucking painting was MAGNIFICENT

Comment

I still fucking lose it when I see it. Scrolling down the page had me howling. Again.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                    Edit: AWWWWWLAWWWD

YESSSSsss

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      Haha. Martin likes well written incest.
                      Fuck yeah. But really, the incest between twins is not unheard off, and IT'S TREATED AS CREEPY IN THE SERIES!!! Unlike Dexter...

Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                      I cut my losses with Entourage, because the resolution to every single thing was completely devoid of any consequence.

At least with where they're ending Dex, I can feel my pulse jump up a few beats once in a while when I don't take my beta blockers.

Consider me in for the long haul as well. Spawn of Hanks' painting went a long way toward my evaluation of this season.
                      I'm kinda like you. I may need to watch it until the end, but it's gonna be tedious.

Comment

oh snap, Ray Stevenson is gonna be in the next season. yesssss

Comment

As a threesome partner in the incest fucking scenes?

Comment

Oh shit, dug this episode. That smarmy gamer guy is gonna get SLASHED. Also, Dexter picked the wrong guy to kill as Ray Stevenson is gonna fuck him up.

Comment

Ray is in this show now? FUCK

Comment

yep. And he's looking like a pimp.

Comment

Working...
                                X