No announcement yet.

Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILER!!! (Kind of... we didn't want the preview).

I thought this episode was... ok... not one of the better ones from this season. Also, I'm sick of hearing about Deb's problems.
    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

hhaha, Lil' Kev got stabbed like a bitch.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Not to be Debbie Downer, but caught the last couple episodes of this with Brittany and holy shit is this a bad show. Those internal monologues are embarrassing.

Comment

They've always been terrible.

It's the weakest form of writing.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
            They've always been terrible.

It's the weakest form of writing.
            Absolutely, and the show depends on them damn near 100% (from the tiny sampling I have) for exposition. So bad.

Comment

Man, I want that painting of Dexter sooo bad. hahaha
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Fuck yeah. Imma paint that for next Halloween.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Colin Hanks really should have been a painter instead.

I want to do bad things to Angel's sister. And WTF Mr. Nerdy Video Game Guy? He's gonna try to be a serial killer and Dexter is gonna kill him I'm assuming.

Comment

I think the intern may have used his l33t haX0r skills to find out who Dex is.

What is it with TV shows and incest this fucking year?
                      Spoiler: Warning to those who have not seen Game of Thrones, Boardwalk Empire, or Bored to Death 
                    First there's the Lannisters, then Johnathan Ames and his sister on Bored to Death, there's The Darmmodys on Boardwalk, and now the beginning of the family fuckathon with the Morgans. Granted they are adopted, but still.

What the hell Hollywood?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Well, incest is a game the whole family play, and families are a pretty huge demographic, so...

Comment

Goddammit Tim
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah, easy and very bad taste joke, and I'll happily burn for it. Only fair.

Comment

Lame that there was no payoff with video game guy, but gotdamn to the ending. Next season should be interesting.

Comment

It'd be really badass if Dexter threw a knife at Deb and killed her and then the rest of the season is him tracking the Lint Ball killer or some shit. I mean the dude's a serial killer; he should be able to ice her in a second without a second thought.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

But that would make no sense. Part of me hopes she acts like a fucking cop and pulls her gun on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X