No announcement yet.

Dexter Season Whatever (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's been trying to get that part for years now.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mizuka's the man.

Seriously...what the fuck with the rest of the episode.
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• fucking lulz. Goddammit Lem. Always fucking shit up.

I hope Dexter dies while Harrison watches.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• holy shit was the series finale balls.

so much balls.

lulz to Brawny Dex and him being the worst father ever. Harry would be disappointed. So much.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I haven't started the last season, and I'll finish it out of completion, but ever since Lithgow left this show watching felt like a chore. Knowing this last season is apprently much worse than the last makes this one upcoming fun.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• this season sucked. It had decent promise but in typical Dexter fashion they pissed it all away.

Comment

• God I really look forward to that. (not)

I wish it ends with a fucking bloodbath.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm in the middle of the finale. Jesus Christ this is bad.

The main problem with this season is that there are no consequences for Dexter's serial murder spree of the last 9 years or so. That's a bad way to end a show like this.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT HE FELL IN LOVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      BUT BUT BUT HE FELL IN LOVE
                      OH WELL, IN THAT CASE CARRY ON KILLING MOTHER FUCKERS.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• LOVE KILLS THE DARK PASSENGER OR SOMETHING SOMETHING I DUNNO

Comment

• I read an EW interview with the producers. It somehow made the finale worse.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• yep. Totally.

Comment

• it's just the worst. People want to bitch about LOST or BSG or whatever really need to watch all 8 seasons of Dexter and then get back to me. Cause it's just one giant slap in the face of the fans.

Comment

• Dexter sucking balls does not make LOST's finale make any more sense. Do you even TV bro? Also one season in to Dexter I had a fuuuuuck this moment but I can't remember what it was.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X