What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Sometimes I just want to put my boot in your ass and unfuck your shit Jake. I'm not saying you don't have problems, but come on man. You got so much going for you. It's a shame your not using your time to murder more dicks is all I'm saying.
    QFT. Seriously!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      new Louis CK special
      It was alright. Some things didn't land with the audience like they could have. Maybe it was the delivery, but this was the weakest set from the ginger Mexican I've seen.

Also, shut the fuck up, Jake.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So, how's that new Dexter season? I'm about to start it. The wife loves it, but I'm getting tired of it, even with the great season 4 finale. Season 5 was meh at best.

Also, how that 1st half of The Walking Dead? Good, bad? Start awesome and finish bleh like season 1?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Walking Dead started "this might be pretty good" and ended "are you fucking kidding me? This show and I are done professionally as soon as Lauren Cohan is done with her guest stint." Go in with extremely low expectations.

Comment

• Yikes.

Comment

• I think grave is sugar coating it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That bad?

Comment

• imho? yes
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yeah Walking Dead is bad. Just no excuse bad. I maintain my hope that they used the break to re-tool and re-edit and maybe do some pick up work for the second half of the season. If they didn't there will be no S3 for me.

Comment

• This season of Walking Dead was a huge disappointment for me. The characters' flat out stupidity pissed me right the fuck off to the point I'd be actively pointing out to the zombies were to find those assholes. The next half of the season better be a humongous improvement, or I'm walking.

Comment

• TWD is ass.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's kind of soured me on checking out the books. My best friend has a couple of the collections, and he was stoked for the first season, but he was less enthused about even watching this season. "I'll pick up the DVD. Maybe."

Comment

• The books are awesome. Seriously. Don't let the tv show stop you from checking them out.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'll keep that in mind, Rob. Thanks! I gotta see how many of the collections my buddy has, give 'em a spin sometime soon.

Comment

• It's why I hate the show so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X