What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shows!

First up Ray Donovan. It's on Showtime and has Liev Schrieber, Jon Voight, Steven Bauer, and the hot Irish chick from Sons on it. All about a Hollywood fixer (Streiber) and his dysfunctional as fuck family. Not bad, but like Krol said it's a bit uneven. THat being said will definitely check out a few more episodes to make a decision.

Crossing Lines. Team of super slueths/cops/profilers are brought together to solve crimes abroad. William Fichtner and Donald Sutherland are in it and the first episode wasn't bad. If you dig crime shows then check it out. It's on NBC.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ray Donovan bored me, and I'm a huge Liev Schreiber fan (he was also the bomb in Phantoms. Not sure.

Siberia

A fictional reality show set in Siberia where weird shit starts to happens. Not bad. Felt a Lost vibe, but I'm pretty sure it's going to related to the Tunguska Event. Will give it a couple of eps to see where it goes.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I'm pretty much done with UNDER THE DOME. I hate all of the characters and want them all to die horrible, painful deaths. The production values are for shit, too.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I hope you saw what the book ending was....

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I hope you saw what the book ending was....
            About two tons of stupid.

Comment

• If they all die horribly, I might tune in for the finale.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Go check it out. It's hilarious. It won't be the same as the TV finale, but I wanna know how they'll end this.
                Last edited by Martin; 07-02-2013, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• just no spoilers without being tagged , gonna stick with Under thanks to the Fahey.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I'm pretty much done with UNDER THE DOME. I hate all of the characters and want them all to die horrible, painful deaths. The production values are for shit, too.
                    Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    just no spoilers without being tagged , gonna stick with Under thanks to the Fahey.
                      Spoiler: spoilers 
                    And they killed off one of the only reasons I wanted to watch this show

I agree at this point. Second episode was balllllllls. So bad.

Comment

• Threads.

The north country be fucked.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The old nuke one?

Happy happy joy joy!

Comment

• Indeed!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sounds like the new Netflix series "Orange Is The New Black" is pretty good. Going to have to watch it after I finish my re-watch of Breaking Bad.

Comment

• Just found out today that Cote de Pablo did not renew her contract for NCIS. She'll clear up the Ziva David storylines and they'll write her character out of the script. No more flirtatious insults between Ziva & Tony.
                              Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                                Just found out today that Cote de Pablo did not renew her contract for NCIS. She'll clear up the Ziva David storylines and they'll write her character out of the script. No more flirtatious insults between Ziva & Tony.
                                Noooooooooooooooooooo, you know NCIS totes kills all the wimmens who leave the show. DAMN YOU NCIS
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X