No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nryWkAaWjKg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Continuum season 2 is good. REALLY good. Some weaker episodes, but damn some great ones.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nryWkAaWjKg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
        That looks better than I thought it would.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Wow that looks legit. Will watch that.

Comment

• Latest episode of Hannibal thoughts:

Spoiler: spoilers 
            If I was Will my ass would be at another doctor like weeks ago. Come the fuck on. Izzard cutting open that dude was amazing as was the Colombian necktie stuff. The scene with Izzard/Hannibal/Will at Hannibal's house was awesome. However, Izzard's death? anticlimatic as fuck.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• About to watch a (new?) episode of True Blood. I hope there's some DAW to make it worth my time.

Comment

• There is a wild DAW appearance. And she pukes blood.

Enjoy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, "being the #1 bitch" is both a badge of honor and a roll-call for a threesome.

Also, BILLITH!

Comment

• My sides were in orbit when they coined the term "Billith."
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I love the 80's episodes of Fringe. Almost done with season 3. Like 6 eps left. Great season so far but I constantly wish there were more "red" episodes.

Comment

• I loved that one. What universe is the red one again?

Comment

• I'm trying to get into that show, but for some raisin the only thing that I give a shit about is Denethor.

So in my cowardice, I have turned to watching Psych.

Gus and Shawn are the broest of bros.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Denethor carries the series fo sho but Pacey is really good, too. You kind of have to just hang in there for the first season and a half (I know that's asking a lot) but it's so entertaining after that. I'm glad Fox let the show run its course.

Comment

• Fucking True Blood is awful but then they're like "oh Rutger Hauer is in it now, and he's an apostle of Lillith so he's old as fuck and a total badass plus THAT HAIR" so I am obligated to deal with 50 minutes of bullshit for ten minutes of Roy Batty.

Comment

• Yeah Russ, it starts off pretty much monster of the week for the first season/half. But by the middle part of season 2 shit starts getting great and season 3 so far has been awesome. I'm really glad I stuck with it so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X