No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind the Candelabra was great. I don't think I can ever look at Rob Lowe again though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Also has Lou Diamond Philips as the Native American tavern owner and best bud of Longmire who also keeps his eye on shenanigans going down on the reservation.

Even had Peter Weller on an episode as Branch's uncle, a retired sheriff (Longmire's predecessor?), firing off a shotgun in his retirement community. Why? BECAUSE PETER WELLER.

The one with the staged bear attack is fucking brilliant. Plus, Peter Weller did a lot of directing and related work on the show.

Currently in the middle of reviewing the Season 1 DVD.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        Behind the Candelabra was great. I don't think I can ever look at Rob Lowe again though.
        Tried to watch it. We couldn't do it. Boring. Annoyingly FABULOUS!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hannibal is so fucking good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Hannibal is so fucking good.
            You're underselling it Billiam.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              Tried to watch it. We couldn't do it. Boring. Annoyingly FABULOUS!
              Powered through Beyond The Candelabra, and the fabulousness of this was on the money. It does drag a bit, despite Damon and Douglas giving it their all. Rob Lowe was fucking CREEPY looking, and Dan Aykroyd was almost unrecognizable as Seymour Heller. Great looking flick, worth a viewing, but so gay it should have a boyfriend.

Comment

• Really liking BSG. This season has been great as it heads towards the finale.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• yes.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Still going through Fringe Season 3. The "Frankenstein" episode was fucking AMAZING. Seriously, there was some fucking cool stuff going on in that one. IT felt more like Hannibal than Fringe.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The totem pole episode of Hannibal was the goods. Super glad it was picked up for a second season.

Also glad that Mads is enunciating more.

Comment

• 4 episodes left on BSG. Damn.

This stuff with the Final Five is kinda reaching for it, though. It all kinda feels like 'holy shit, we need to do something...let's improvise'.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Like LOST reaching, or just normal reaching? I mean if there's an intergalactic butt plug I may reconsider my decision to forgo the series.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I want to watch the fuck out of 'Spoils of Babylon'.

Comment

• I'ma watch that show HARD. If only so they bring The Spoils of the Singing Night Squirrel to the screen next.

Comment

• I just finished the third season of Arrested Development. Why demand more now, so many years later? It was a very good ending. I mean, I know people have been clamoring for years and the new season just finally got made. But, come on people, it doesn't need to go on forever. Hell, even Chuck went on a year or two longer than necessary. I'm not equating those two shows, quality-wise, btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X