No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched another 2 episodes of BSG, S4 last night. So far, this is a killer season in my opinion.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
      Wow. I'm on Netflix. This is a fairly strange reality to be facing....
      I'm visible multiple times on the Wrestlemania 17 dvd. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PICS OR GTFO
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I will find a way to supply them. Granted it's not like a close up or anything but it's most def me. I'm the dude who looks like Fred Durst yelling at everyone to SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE THAT STUPID SIGN UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            I'm visible multiple times on the Wrestlemania 17 dvd. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!
            Same!

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              I'm the dude who looks like Fred Durst yelling at everyone to SIT THE FUCK DOWN BEFORE I SHOVE THAT STUPID SIGN UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!
              Same here too. Late 90s early 2000s were brutal.

Comment

• Man this old lady kept holding up a sign during Trips Taker so much I finally just screamed at her to sit the fuck down before I shoved the sign up her old wrinkled ass. I still swear to this day Taker cut a look my way after that. I may have been slightly mostly completely drunk though.

Comment

• I never watched the entire run of Arrested Development so I'm finally doing it now. Not sure it can get more actual laugh out loud than "Afternoon Delight". Holy cow.

Comment

• Longmire marathon on A&E. Holy SHIT, was this good, and I'm kicking myself for not watching this show earlier! Lou Diamond Philips AND Katee Sackhoff? Yes, please!

First couple of episodes were a bit of a slow burn, but the series starts firing on all pistons soon after. Really, really can't stand Branch, which means Bailey Chase is doing his job well.

Comment

• I need to watch Longmire. Too many people saying it's legit.

Comment

• Longmire's legit. I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Comment

• First season of Longmire is on Instant. Second season premieres tomorrow. I'm REALLY excited to see what happens after the revelation at the end of last year.

Comment

• Never heard of Longmire before now. hmmmmms
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's about a grizzled old Sheriff in the middle of nowhere in Wyoming (lol redundancy) and it's really good. And Starbuck is one of his deputies.

Comment

• Also has Lou Diamond Philips as the Native American tavern owner and best bud of Longmire who also keeps his eye on shenanigans going down on the reservation.

Even had Peter Weller on an episode as Branch's uncle, a retired sheriff (Longmire's predecessor?), firing off a shotgun in his retirement community. Why? BECAUSE PETER WELLER.

Comment

Working...
                                X