No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am loving it. But I guess it all depends on how they wrap up the final episode.

Great to hear that a second season is already ordered.

Comment

• I made it 4 episodes into Homeland before I gave up. I have them all on the DVR but it hasn't sucked me in yet.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        I made it 4 episodes into Homeland before I gave up. I have them all on the DVR but it hasn't sucked me in yet.
        Same here.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• It's a cool show but it has an incredible slow burn. Each episode feels like it GOES ON FOREVER.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Slow burn pretty much nails it. But then again, that - and the characters - is what makes the show for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              http://io9.com/5867059/val-kilmers-m...live/gallery/1

Good to see Val embracing the suck.
              That was fantastic! Matt Damon showing up as the crazy meth head was funny enough, but Kilmer showing up as the crazy mad scientist was just pure glory x100! George and I both just went, "Holy shit, is that Val Kilmer?"

Of course the sad part is that the mad scientist wig isn't a wig - it's his hair. And then you inevitably compare him now to the volleyball scene in "Top Gun" and the good times just evaporate.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hmm Sepinwall has joined the chorus of voices saying Simpsons is vastly improved the last couple years, and that the episode last week was truly outstanding. Might need to hunt it down.

Comment

• Every time I see this commercial for this dude Marcus Sakey's show I wanna bash his head in.

Comment

• Dear Plaintiff lady on Judge Judy -

Toni Tennille, Seka, Bonnie Franklin and everyone else from the 70s called. They want their hair back.

No love for seriously out-dated hair,

Me
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I think I might love 2 Broke Girls.

Comment

• The few times I've caught it, it wasn't terrible but the timing on some of the jokes is way off. Either that or Dennings bewbs have altered the space time continuum, either one is possible.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• new Louis CK special

this and a glass of wine have me not wishing I was dead, so that's cool
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            The few times I've caught it, it wasn't terrible but the timing on some of the jokes is way off. Either that or Dennings bewbs have altered the space time continuum, either one is possible.
                            We tried to watch it this week. The jokes don't land like they should. And laugh track.

Comment

• Sometimes I just want to put my boot in your ass and unfuck your shit Jake. I'm not saying you don't have problems, but come on man. You got so much going for you. It's a shame your not using your time to murder more dicks is all I'm saying.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                We tried to watch it this week. The jokes don't land like they should. And laugh track.
                                Glad it wasn't just me. It's like they should edit out a second or two in between set up and punchline and yeah, laugh track. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X