What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's the goddamn bangs
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Digging S4 of BSG so far. It's a tad heavy-handed on the religion, but it's ok.

LOVING the apparent schism with the Cylons. Makes me wonder if we're gonna have a full-fledged civil war or not.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Awesome!
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ingrid's episode of Bridezillas is on Netflix. Season 8 episode 12 if you're interested.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• GIFS

Comment

• Longmire is also on Instant now and you guys should watch it because it's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Working our way through Fringe Season 3

Was also the first time we were introduced to the
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  no oxygen signs or whatever

pretty neat. Although I'm getting a tad confused as to who is OG/EVIL during any given episode now hah.
                  Hmm, I don't remember this. What was it in relation to? They eventually get better at establishing where you are to the point where you don't have to think about it.

Comment

• I'm not sure yet.
                    It's a yellow sign that started blinking and when that happens the agents are supposed to use portable oxy tanks and because good Olivia didn't know about it she survived the wrath of SUPER GUMP

Comment

• This is when Fringe gets GOOD.

And Matt, the whole schism is the most interesting thing BSG throws at you at this point. What I really hated was the Starbuck story. And Gaeta. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck those 2.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Huh, I don't remember that at all. But I imagine it ties in as an indication of a big thing I won't talk about because spoilers. The seasons kind of run together in my mind and I don't want to slip up. But, yeah, Martin is right, it stays good until the end now.

Comment

• John Noble should have gotten some Emmy for his work as Walter.
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Ended up doing 3 episodes of BSG last night. REALLY digging where this is going with the Cylons. We ended last night with them plugging in the hybrid...her waking up and screaming JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPP was awesome.

Comment

• Last night's episodes of Fringe were awesome
                              They discussed the amber initiative and what it does and the fact that everyone caught in it is still alive. Iceman was pretty great in this episode.

Then we watched the number station episode. My LOST geek was totally happy with that. Having the number stations be locations of the First People's device that Pacey is gonna use to destory a universe or something was badass.

season 3 seems to be where the show finally finds its voice and gets interesting. The first 2 seasons were hit or miss (mostly boring because of too much filler) but so far season 3 is fucking awesome.

Comment

• It stays that focused for the rest of the run. There's the occasional monster of the week, if I remember correctly, but it always ties back to the main story.

Comment

Working...
                                X