No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filler. ALL FILLER. Actually, there may be like one scene or something that adds to the story, but I only watched it once and promptly forgot it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There's NO extra that isn't filler. Even The Plan.

And the lawyer gave us the WORST episode ever. Fucking Romo Lampkin and his cat. Me, Ingrid and Nathan were bitching about him a page or 2 back.
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I still don't get why people think the lawyer wasn't awesome as the show went on?
        People have it out for Mark Shepard.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Romo and his cat were great. What the hell people?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's his last episode where he goes insane that took the cake. I liked him fine until that. Then it became APESHIT. Cause I like Shepard. But I cant remember that one episode, in season 4, where it just went to shit.

Comment

• OK, no spoilers. I now know that he appears again and I want to leave it at that.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That's all you'll know.

Comment

• I didn't know Jill Wagner came back for the new season of Wipeout. This is good news.

Comment

• Last week's Hannibal was pretty decent. The boxing match at the end was ridiculous.

Comment

• S4 of BSG is off to a strong start. My wife and I were laughing over Baltar being stuck in a room full of gorgeous women who worship him and want him...oh, the misery!
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• THE CULT OF BALTAR is great.

Comment

• 2013 Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony was on HBO this weekend. Pretty good stuff, and watching folks lose their shit when Rush FINALLY got in was great. Grohl and Hawkins were funny, and Alex Lifeson's speech was awesome.

Really loved the inductees cover of Crossroads at the end, too. Blew the roof off the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            2013 Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame Induction Ceremony was on HBO this weekend. Pretty good stuff, and watching folks lose their shit when Rush FINALLY got in was great. Grohl and Hawkins were funny, and Alex Lifeson's speech was awesome.

Really loved the inductees cover of Crossroads at the end, too. Blew the roof off the place.
                            Blah blah, blah blah blah!

Yeah, Lerxst was in rare form. Having the Foo Fighters come out in full 2112 regalia to play the overture was awesome.

Comment

• Indeed, Matt! Grohl's "cameltoe.org" shot at Alex was hysterical, and watching the band crack up was great. Also, the wives!

Public Enemy was pretty great, too, though, again, they gotta keep Flav away from the fuckin' mike when it's time for a speech. Dude rambles to the point of insanity.

Comment

• Working our way through Fringe Season 3

Just watched the episode where:

Spoiler: spoilers 
                                The mentally deficient dude was given smart drugs and was able to meticulously plan out ways to kill people.

Was also the first time we were introduced to the
                                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                                no oxygen signs or whatever

pretty neat. Although I'm getting a tad confused as to who is OG/EVIL during any given episode now hah.

Comment

Working...
                                X