No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's be honest, the season 2 finale was awesome. Now we're getting the trial, but more revelations about:
      Spoiler:  

the Final Five. Will you guess who it was? Cause it's all been sorted through a hat. It actually was. Really.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      I love him and he was fucking hilarious on Curb. I doubt this will reach that level, but it'll get at least 3 episodes from me.
      Fox gets a lot of good will from me from earlier stuff. I just hope this one doesn't start out shaky.

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Let's be honest, the season 2 finale was awesome. Now we're getting the trial, but more revelations about:
          Spoiler:  

the Final Five. Will you guess who it was? Cause it's all been sorted through a hat. It actually was. Really.
        My GUESS is that Col. Tigh is one of them. I say that because Xena apologized to one of them, and I immediately flashed back to what she did with his eye. The others? Thinking Cally might be one of them, but don't know on the rest.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Won't tell you, but it's so fucking RANDOM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Apologies, I thought that I was the only one here that hadn't watched it yet.
            no worries man, I just figured we try to not spoil other things may as well do that in this case.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Well, we watched the finale. ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER? Really?

Kinda a head scratcher.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• soooo goooood
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• when you do a re-watch you pick up on that so much earlier. I really enjoyed that reveal.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it. The trial was great (Baltar's lawyer was awesome...I hope he comes back in S4), the reveal of 4 Cylons was actually really cool (I got one of them dead right, the other 3 were surprises), and I'm wondering who the 5th one is, and the return of S______ was about what I expected.

Also, the quality of the special effects has improved dramatically with Season 3. Night and day in terms of quality from the first season.

Comment

• According to Netflix, the next episode is the RAZOR movie. Worth watching, or should we skip it?

Comment

• If you really liked the Pegasus stuff and want to spend more time with it then watch. Otherwise, skip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it. The trial was great (Baltar's lawyer was awesome...I hope he comes back in S4), the reveal of 4 Cylons was actually really cool (I got one of them dead right, the other 3 were surprises), and I'm wondering who the 5th one is, and the return of S______ was about what I expected.

Also, the quality of the special effects has improved dramatically with Season 3. Night and day in terms of quality from the first season.
                          Razor is jsut like Rob said. Average. And remember that annoying character we all talked about? That's his lawyer. He indeed started awesome.

As for the 3, pure randomness. The 4th was expected, but the 5th, it's like the 3. RANDOM.

Overall, the next few epsiodes of season 4 are BORING, but will pick up real fast for a good finish.

Comment

• OK, so plan for a slow start to S4 but understand that it gets better in the latter half. Got it. As long as it sticks the landing, I'll be fine.

Comment

• I still don't get why people think the lawyer wasn't awesome as the show went on?

Comment

• I don't remember you talking about an annoying character, Martin. Sorry.

Does this RAZOR movie advance the overall story, or is it merely a filler piece regarding the Pegasus that's cool to watch?

Comment

Working...
                                X