What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, you did.

It's still good stuff, but they're definitely filler episodes. I don't resent watching them, but I'm anxious for what's obviously coming (Baltar's trial). Also, I get the sense that shit's going to happen with the Cylons. They seem to be breaking into factions, and I can see that spilling over into an interesting conflict.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I actually really liked those episodes. To each their own.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I didn't dislike them, but they were still filler. They stopped the overall forward momentum of the story completely. We're watching, on average, 2 episodes a night, and when you watch a bunch of filler episodes one after another, you don't feel like you're getting anywhere.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MfU2Td_MMf0?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
          "I've made a terrible mistake..."
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Fuck yeah. All of 3rd Rock is on Hulu. I love this goddamn show.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SXl-krlLoxg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I love him and he was fucking hilarious on Curb. I doubt this will reach that level, but it'll get at least 3 episodes from me.

Comment

• Will give it a chance.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/K2BNMuKaums?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

can't wait.

Comment

• Fox is great when he appears on THE GOOD WIFE, too. I wish him well with this show.

Comment

• Starbuck appearing in the RIDDICK trailer reminds me:
                          Spoiler: SPOILERS 
                        I'm near the end of S3 and Starbuck apparently died. I wasn't expecting that, BUT I have a hunch that she's actually not dead. This destiny stuff that's been going on leads me to believe that she's doing something on the other side
                        . Is this going to be related to what happened in the original series when those crystal ships would interact with Apollo and Starbuck?

Comment

• try to keep that stuff spoilerd if possible. Not everyone may have watched BSG and I'd hate for them to be completely spoiled.

Comment

• God I hated the end of season 3.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Apologies, I thought that I was the only one here that hadn't watched it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                God I hated the end of season 3.
                                We've got the two-parter next, which I assume is all about THE TRIAL. Yeah, it's definitely not as much fun as S2, but we'll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X