• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't really like anime either.

Comment

• SOUTHLAND

Spoiler: series finale? 
      the word is that Southland is probably cancelled. And if it isn't, it might as well be because of who died at the end of the episode. Talk about some fucking BULL. SHIT.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        SOUTHLAND

Spoiler: series finale? 
        the word is that Southland is probably cancelled. And if it isn't, it might as well be because of who died at the end of the episode. Talk about some fucking BULL. SHIT.
        ARRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, I quoted you to say that I haven't seen it yet and the spoiler was visible. Luckily you didn't reveal to much. I hope it's not cancelled as it's the best street cop show on the tube.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• So BSG took a wild turn last night. Apollo broke the president out of jail and ran off to hide in the fleet. Tigh declared martial law and went in drunken rampage mode.

Shit? Meet fan.

Riveting stuff.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just wait... Episode 10....
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Tigh and Baltar are the best.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm finding Baltar to be tiresome, but I could watch #6 all day long. Good GOD is she a hottie.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH ABOUT BALTAR.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Baltar's good, but by the end he somewhat got on my nerve. Mind you, what a great actor Challis is.

Comment

• I find that his twitchiness gets on my nerves. People who fidget and talk in halting sentences grate on me. It's a cool character, though.

Comment

• He gets old when
                          Spoiler: spoilers 
                        he gets a cult
                        , but a return to magnificent form follows.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yep. That's the part I hated.

Comment

• It certainly does grind to a halt, but Marky Mark the funky Shepard arrives and it is wonderful.

(thanks for spoiler tagging that btw, I'm exhausted)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh FUCK that character. It resulted in a worse episode than Black Market. FUUUUUUUUUCK HIM. I like Shepard as an actor, but that episode made me hate that guy so much when he showed up in Supernatural I was pissed.

Comment

• Not the black market one, the "Lee grows the fuck up" episodes. Up until then I'd agree he was a laughable black hatted villain.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X